+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Transfer rumour thread 19/20

After last season successful thread, heres a new one for next season.

Mon then gents, what have you heard?

Scott Fox

Sam Nicholson

Ross Doohan

These 3 are currently doing the rounds but I'm doubtful of the top 2 tbh.
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 30-05-2019 at 08:43 AM.

The MLS regular season runs through until October so not sure how willing Colorado would be to part with Nicholson. They’re currently bottom of their league with 8 points from opening 13 games.

Other players who’ve been mentioned Lee Wallace and Liam Burt who’ve just left Newco.

I heard Scott Fox was a definite. Also heard that Craig Gordon was coming if we had got promoted.
    Also interested in Ciftci.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Also interested in Ciftci.
    Someone had to get that one in early!

Someone gonna mention a silver kissing out of work former winger?

Wishful thinking that we might get the lad Lindsay from County who i have seen is out of contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Someone had to get that one in early!

Someone gonna mention a silver kissing out of work former winger?

Wishful thinking that we might get the lad Lindsay from County who i have seen is out of contract.
    Cannot believe Conway has been there for five and a half years! I was going to say time flies when your having fun but...

What do we need? Thought RN mentioned 6, but does that include L. Smith and Reynolds?

If not i expect maybe 8 if others move on.

Well, Rabitsch, Aird and Barton will be away for starters. Wouldn’t be surprised if Frans released as well.

Crystal Palace being linked with Seigrist this morning. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Crystal Palace being linked with Seigrist this morning. ��
    Let him go TTT, lets take the cash and let him go. In fact i'll organise his travel!

I actually think he's a decent keeper and he's been really good in the playoffs. If it's an English Premiership club that's after him then they'll have to get some serious cash out I'd think which could really help us next season.

Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)