+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 111 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1267

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Scott Banks who has just left us has signed for Alloa on loan, makes the next game against them in a few weeks interesting
    Cannae help but laugh at this. 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    Mate just text me saying he seen Jamie Walker heading into Tannadice!
    Don't really see the point in this to be honest. The league’s pretty much won, we’re out of the cup. I’d much rather give game time to Glass, Appere or Mochrie. He’s not been getting a game at Hearts because he’s not fit and he’s only going to go straight back to them at the end of the season anyway. Strange one for me.

He's out of favour, not unfit. We may be wanting a closer look at him with a view to signing him in the summer. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Don't really see the point in this to be honest. The league’s pretty much won, we’re out of the cup. I’d much rather give game time to Glass, Appere or Mochrie. He’s not been getting a game at Hearts because he’s not fit and he’s only going to go straight back to them at the end of the season anyway. Strange one for me.
    Probably because he's MILES better than anyone we currently have in his position and I'd hazard a guess it would be with a view to a permanent deal as he's out of favour at Hearts.

Glass and Mochrie aren't going to be regulars in the Premiership.

I would add that somebody like Walker would also help to cover the absence of Nicky Clark who I have to say we are missing probably more than I thought we would. Walker on loan with a view to permanent signing would be a good piece of business. He’s still got age on his side as well.

However if it’s not to people’s taste instead let’s get in 34 year old Ross Wallace on silly money instead. There’s loads of potential and sell on value right there.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    Probably because he's MILES better than anyone we currently have in his position and I'd hazard a guess it would be with a view to a permanent deal as he's out of favour at Hearts.

Glass and Mochrie aren't going to be regulars in the Premiership.
    Is he though? 4/5 years ago maybe. He can't get a game for an absolutely dire Hearts team now. We've had far too many of these type of signings go wrong down the years.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Cannae help but laugh at this. 🤣🤣🤣
    Banks things is a joke. Not playing with us then coming in at Alloa

Might worry the funsters about their DOON AGAIN - second successive relegation ....😂

Gutted Adam King's leaving though....
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  99.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    I kind of agree with this. No point spending money on loans to season end. Out of cups and league will be won irrespective

Want chance to see young lads and even Sow as second striker to decide if they have anything for us next season

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I kind of agree with this. No point spending money on loans to season end. Out of cups and league will be won irrespective

Want chance to see young lads and even Sow as second striker to decide if they have anything for us next season
    You actually need to see more of Sow to make that decision?

Page 111 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)