+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 112 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1267

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

The pre July pages of this thread are an good read back now 8-9 months on seeing some of the pre season fears etc

Oh and a funny one from our friend Peter onJuly 1st

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No sure where you get that from... he's done nothing in management so he might fail there's no denying that...but I think there's one thing we know is the level of competition we're up against...now for as bad as we were last season I think the signings we've made are quite encouraging and the teams we're up against in my opinion have been weakened from last season although there may be more additions to come...quite surprised how most people on here are not too concerned at your lack of activity in the transfer market considering you couldn't get out of the worst championship in living memory and have lost your main striker...but as they say time will tell
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Two weaker championships then the one just finished in the last few years alone, 2013/14 and 2017/18

You're going to find out in due course peter especially if Nelson can't stay fit, it's funny to see you lot deelude yourself and get all excited every summer until reality hits

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I would add that somebody like Walker would also help to cover the absence of Nicky Clark who I have to say we are missing probably more than I thought we would. Walker on loan with a view to permanent signing would be a good piece of business. He’s still got age on his side as well.

However if it’s not to people’s taste instead let’s get in 34 year old Ross Wallace on silly money instead. There’s loads of potential and sell on value right there.
    Please tell me we have not been linked with Wallace?,has the manager completely FN lost it?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Please tell me we have not been linked with Wallace?,has the manager completely FN lost it?.
    Surely only a top, top team would be looking to bring in such a player.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    The Mole has been in touch,thank phuck.Higher wage than Shankland tae OYF,OTF,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    Indeed. Toppest of the Top jerren.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I believe Wallace is here for the Deewok suit on GOHD Day GB - Dundee laddie for the City’s day of celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I believe Wallace is here for the Deewok suit on GOHD Day GB - Dundee laddie for the City’s day of celebration.
    Well its a FACT he will be injured by then so you could well be right James.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Scott Banks who has just left us has signed for Alloa on loan, makes the next game against them in a few weeks interesting
    Get the butch to sort him oot.

Walker

Apparently, Hearts told us to shove it over Walker - Not sure I'm too bothered, although we do need cover for Clark.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/51303997

5 years ago as we speak Stephen Thompson, having vehemently denied any suggestion of selling our best players, was picking up the phone to Peter Lawell....................
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 31-01-2020 at 07:53 PM.

Page 112 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)