+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    I much rather keep Frans and Watson, than sign Broadfoot! Surely we can do better than this. He is past it and in the Connolly mould of being a bit of a heid banger! Is his position not predominately as a right back?
    Its funny you should say that because as soon as i heard the name Broadfoot i thought of Mark in an instant.The two of them in the team at the same time would have us top of the crime count league and conceding the most penalties in Championship history.

Kirk Broadfoot is set to leave Kilmarnock according to DR.

Strong rumours he’s signing for us

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Daily record saying St. Mirren

I think you'll find heis going to St Mirren.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    That’s a relief! Can’t think we need that type and age of player

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    If he does he does, not really too bothered by this. Twitter however is saying differently to you...

If he does he does, not really too bothered by this. Twitter however is saying differently to you...
    Radio Scotland say its ST FN Mirren,thank the lord and all his angels.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm hearing Frans is going imminently.
    Confirmed

Dundee United have agreed to terminate Frederic Frans’ contract.

The Belgian defender still had this season left on his Tannadice deal but has now come to an early settlement.

It will let the 30-year-old move on as a free agent after the window closes.

The former Partick Thistle player was signed by Csaba Laszlo but was deemed surplus to requirements under Robbie Neilson.

United’s first-choice pairing has been Mark Reynolds and Mark Connolly, with Callum Butcher dropping back one if either was missing.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...nited-19172870

I really hope we are getting soemone else in as Connolly is a bombscare IMO.

BBC saying United expect a quiet night with Frear the likely only incoming, and that could even be after the deadline as he's a free agent. Two questions, if he hasn't signed yet it suggests he's waiting on other offers, and second are we not getting very sparse on cover for for CB

Page 65 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)