+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Robson is a far better footballer (and prospect) than Booth. I've always said there was a player there if he stopped being a f@nny. Neilson seems to have knocked that out of him. Not the finished article yet but I think he can be a big player for us the next 3 or 4 years. I think people forget he's still only 21.
    disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, I was reading stuff like Sam Nicholson and Chris Cadden were done deals.! They might well be but never been mentioned since.

Gotta love the close season ��
    Players etc are all still on holiday mate, be a week or so and they'll all be back and then the signings should start

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    massively disagree, Booth is solid and performs better at LB than Robson, Robson is 'so so' at left mid but certainly not a position he should command

Dont get the whole JR love in thing.

No love, just see him as clearly the better player and still only 21 with more experience, matured in attitude and plenty room for improvement with his prime years still to come

Booth is bog standard, already at his best and that's average

Both are pish, let's face it. Robson might get better, Booth certainly won't. Robson is decent cover for both left back & left mid however.
    Let's get a proper left midfielder in with pace and trickery instead of using a makeshift one.

This 100%

I seem to recall that the Dundee Courier and Evening Telegraph had reported that United was meant to be holding talks with Alborg about Safranko.

While it is a few weeks or so ago now the fact that that it has gone all quiet has me assuming that it was just paper talk with no evidence to support it unless I have missed anything else said about any such move.

I suppose failing to get promoted would have been an issue for making his stay permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Baku Arab View Post
    I seem to recall that the Dundee Courier and Evening Telegraph had reported that United was meant to be holding talks with Alborg about Safranko.

While it is a few weeks or so ago now the fact that that it has gone all quiet has me assuming that it was just paper talk with no evidence to support it unless I have missed anything else said about any such move.

I suppose failing to get promoted would have been an issue for making his stay permanent.
    I think he’s leaving, for 3 reasons. His wages, reported signing fee and the player wanting to play in the premier.

However, I’m not that gutted. Genuinely don’t believe he’s as good as people make out. He holds it up well, puts in a shift and has the odd moment of brilliance. But he also misses a load of chances and can disappear in games. I’d like him as an option but also believe the budget can be wisely spent on a couple of decent players

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Baku Arab View Post

I have a feeling we'll sign a Spanish speaking CF
    to keep Adrian company. Just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I have a feeling we'll sign a Spanish speaking CF
    to keep Adrian company. Just a hunch
    Just a hunch 😁what do you know stokey?

Quote Originally Posted by arabianglory View Post
    Just a hunch ��what do you know stokey?
    Not a lot! Would be surprised if we sign one south American with Spanish as his first language and let him get lonely and possibly homesick. It's a very big culture change for a South American. I think Asghar said something about worldwide contacts, just a guess really.

Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)