+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1267

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

There’s nae danger that Sir Lawrence will be missing the GOHD at Dens on April 25th. After all, how often do you get the chance to meet Wagner? Get a grip guys FFS!

Worryingly Defoe stretchered off for Rangers tonight. They are going to be looking to bring in a striker.

Breathe

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...nited-21388129

“United are a team on the up and why would I want to leave the club just now? I came here to get Dundee United back into the Premiership and that is what I plan to do. I know how desperate everybody is to get the club back in the Premiership and it would have been wrong for me to even think about leaving just now."

Name:  tenor.jpg
Views: 1074
Size:  19.3 KB

So the window is nearly over, any news or rumours on us actually signing anyone!

I doubt we'll sign anyone else, did our business early for a change!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I doubt we'll sign anyone else, did our business early for a change!
    Just want the transfer window to clang shut now.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Just want the transfer window to clang shut now.
    I was hoping for a replacement for Stanton, only an upgrade. A player who can take a pass from Butcher or Powers and run at a defence, able to play one two's in behind to create chances for our attackers.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I was hoping for a replacement for Stanton, only an upgrade. A player who can take a pass from Butcher or Powers and run at a defence, able to play one two's in behind to create chances for our attackers.
    Genuinely think wee Glass is yer man for that. He needs time and patience but there's definitely a quality player there. In the meantime Pawlett appears to be back to full fitness. He's a better player than Stanton.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Agree with this, we have lost three in this space and have replaced with a talented although not ready kid, and pawlett who seems injury prone

Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)