+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Transfer gossip ?

We receive approximately 7 .2 million for reaching the Championship , gerrim bort , Dog and Co will see us reyt wi rest !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We receive approximately 7 .2 million for reaching the Championship , gerrim bort , Dog and Co will see us reyt wi rest !
    Dog he say, " Dog all-leddy take munni for Dog. Lelligation cost Dog £6 million and gleedy prayers sign new contlacts to get pay lighzers. No munni reft. Do they think Dog made of munni ? Dog say to Hoss," Dog sell big, then Dog buy small".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-05-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dog he say, " Dog all-leddy take munni for Dog. Lelligation cost Dog £6 million and gleedy prayers sign new contlacts to get pay lighzers. No munni reft. Do they think Dog made of munni ? Dog say to Hoss," Dog sell big, then Dog buy small".
    Then we get Lelligated again, use same excuse next season. Ahh so!e

[QUOTE=SBRed48;39235215]If they're under 23 years old and under £230,000 with no Championship experience willevvum.[Good afternoon .You forgot to mention Dougall £350k,Woodrow £750k and Kieffer Moore £765k.. Just for a bit of balance you understand.

18 month's or so back , we had the chance to sign Joe Lolley frum Hudds around 1 million , Lolley later signed fo Forest , Reports say Villa preparing a 10 million parnd bid fo Lolley , " The Chein Gang drop big borrock ere " No Lolley No Lolly

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    He's available for 5million I don't think we'ed spend that much on one player if I'm been honest.

I didn't think they'd be asking that much Bill, surprised me has that. I thort they perhaps wanted him off their wage bill and were willing to let him go at a knock darn price. There's no chance we'll spend 5 million on a player.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I didn't think they'd be asking that much Bill, surprised me has that. I thort they perhaps wanted him off their wage bill and were willing to let him go at a knock darn price. There's no chance we'll spend 5 million on a player.
    It was on a football league website they wanted 5m.A decent player but I think a club with parachute payments will probably sign him.

Oli Mcburnie going to Nice for £12 million and being loaned back to Barnsley until january 2020.

[QUOTE=bill46;39235502]
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If they're under 23 years old and under £230,000 with no Championship experience willevvum.[Good afternoon .You forgot to mention Dougall £350k,Woodrow £750k and Kieffer Moore £765k.. Just for a bit of balance you understand.
    That's worram saying. Tha ezzto pay sum brass fo those with Championship or equivalent experience. The Plan of buying the Greens and Millers won't cut it in the Championship. The brass Dog got in during that period from the sales of Bradshaw 990K, Knasmullner 495K, Mallan 180K, Potts over £1 mill, Moncur Undisclosed willev mooar than paid for those three.
    (Av nivva seen the Woodrow fee quoted befooar. It was Undisclosed. Weear did tha find it from ? )

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Oli Mcburnie going to Nice for £12 million and being loaned back to Barnsley until january 2020.
    A think that's a BBS spoof Ponte from a week or so back.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast