+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Latest Transfer gossip ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Good point Jules.
    Hoss has assured us,"Every penny from transfers goes back into the club" and who amongst us could doubt that.
    I truly believe Hoss when he says every penny etc. What worries me is where do the pounds go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    I truly believe Hoss when he says every penny etc. What worries me is where do the pounds go!!!
    So called players facilities is what he said yeah ok

2 more daft rumours Matty Taylor ex Bristol Rovers now at the Robins, signing , backup apparently
    Keiron Westwood , Owls, prepared to drop 10k a week to join us
    Don't rule out the Forest goalie tho

It's in todays papers that we are trying to outbid teams for a 20 year old Zimbabwean Striker called Chakwanda?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    It's in todays papers that we are trying to outbid teams for a 20 year old Zimbabwean Striker called Chakwanda?
    Sarnds less exotic when tha adds he was born in Wigan, is 19, and has been released by Burnley U23's. Can't see a record fee as we outbid others--Tinashe Chakwana

If the gerrenni yunga will be signing 'em pending good GCSE results this summer.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-07-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Apparently we have offered him more in wages to come here than Sunderland.

When/if he signs, is that when we hear about Moore leaving? This lot are pyss takers like the last lot. Are we really stupid enough to think their intentions are anything else?

Correct Ethel I've always said it

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    When/if he signs, is that when we hear about Moore leaving? This lot are pyss takers like the last lot. Are we really stupid enough to think their intentions are anything else?
    As long as he's replaced I'm happy for him to leave. They've replaced the other players that left/sold. Why would Moore be any different?

If we sell for £4 million and bring two strikers for £2 miilion a piece or two strikers for a £1 million each another centre mid and a left back I can't see the problem.

No problem with selling but can they guarantee the replacements are better than we have.? No!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456