+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Spurs

Liverpool v Spurs

This should provide a classic encounter as we suddenly see the surprise return of Harry Kane, but who ever doubted him not being there?

On paper Liverpool are the favourites and rightly so, due to their superb performance this season ended, and the sheer dogged and determined way they overturned Barcelona from 3-0 down.

Spurs have had a torrid time with injuries etc but, have also on merit and determination, reached a final no one ever envisaged them reaching. Well done to both teams for making it an all English final.

Liverpool 10/11 v Spurs 14/5

Mohamed Salah to score 3 or more = 50/1. Is this his game or, would you go for Harry Kane with 3 or more @ 80/1

Hundreds of bets to choose form and although I stated earlier on, that I'd packed in betting on footy matched until August. I simply can't give this a miss. Good luck if you're having a go.

Brin's prediction......Liverpool 3v1 with Kane scoring a consolation penalty somewhere in the game.

Spurs to win 1-0 😊

2-1 spurs I think 🤔

Really fellas! Roy of the Rovers stuff if they overcome Liverpool.

I don't gamble but you lot make it sound easy. Put a quid on both Salah and Kane scoring 3 or more. Should be decent odds

Be very surprised if Kane starts the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Be very surprised if Kane starts the match.
    Makes the odds on my bet even better

Spurs on penalties

5-1 Liverpool.

Spurs are my hometown team and although I’ve never supported them they were my dads team and I really hope they win it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast