Get your very own personalised THE EXEC LOUNGE gifts!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: derry belter

derry belter

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Jesus wept, narcan has alot to answer for.!! 🤪

I see the Dees are still in their beds then!

Full blown derry junkie. scary

Jeezy peeps. I do enjoy the amalgamation of songs though

This is not fair. Where are the moderators on that site? They have allowed this poor guy to slightly embarrass himself in front of the whole world, truly shameful. HUD ON..................... Fluckin' BRILLIANT

"Dee till I die" ??? Dinnae worry mate, (no be lang noo like )

Honest to phuck what a waste of a life,unfortunately there are too many like this in Dundee and the country in general.I take no pleasure that this guy supports Dundee because it would be a dawdle for one of them to put up a video of a so called Arab in the same state.The only thing i have to add regarding these addict's is they should be made to get aff their erses and go and pick berries etc
    I do not think it unreasonable that if they are being cared for by society from the cradle to their graves that they need to make some kind of contribution on the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Honest to phuck what a waste of a life,unfortunately there are too many like this in Dundee and the country in general.I take no pleasure that this guy supports Dundee because it would be a dawdle for one of them to put up a video of a so called Arab in the same state.The only thing i have to add regarding these addict's is they should be made to get aff their erses and go and pick berries etc
    I do not think it unreasonable that if they are being cared for by society from the cradle to their graves that they need to make some kind of contribution on the journey.
    I hear ya G, and the other astonishing thing is that a huge number of addicts (alcohol or drug dependent) receive additional benefits such as Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence Payments because they have phukked their bodies up through their own doing, some receiving upwards of £350 monthly on top of statutory benefits like Universal Credit/Income Support/Housing Benefit, itís a real scunner for a working person grafting 40 hours a week earning a low income. However, I take exception to your suggestion that they should be forced to pick berries! Have you seen the nick of some of these gadgies? it would put me off eating them full stop unless the farmers reintroduced Ďpick yir ainí.
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 29-05-2019 at 09:45 PM.

I think it's an easy guess who his second Scottish team is

Can’t wait to see his video on James McPoke, Fundee Manager.

I thought Goodwin was getting the job and unfortunately it would have been a good appointment.It was a massive relief to see the headlines that McPoke is on the verge of becoming the chief funster.According to a man in the know Gowser is set to be his no2(see the at home with the McCann's thread).
    The Texans have tried many combination's to get their managerial team to blend and this time they think they have cracked it with the bad cop,bad cop routine.

Haha, this morning they were all warming to the idea of Goodwin. Meanwhile either Goodwin wouldn't work with Strachan or vice versa, or Goodwin knows he's in at St Mirren and pulls out.
    So McPake gets the gig by default. Either way Cobra will spin it as the right decision.
    Last edited by stokearab; 30-05-2019 at 08:26 PM.

there is not a more deeluded support going stoke, when you consider the last fifty years

there is not a more deeluded support going stoke, when you consider the last fifty years
    Desperation over there it seems. Well I definitely have too much time on my hands this week because further reading tells me that Cobra, Spin Chief of TDBF thinks McCann was doing great and shouldn't have had his jotters.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Desperation over there it seems. Well I definitely have too much time on my hands this week because further reading tells me that Cobra, Spin Chief of TDBF thinks McCann was doing great and shouldn't have had his jotters.
    Difficult to argue with that Stoke. McCann laid strong foundations which allowed AgentMac to work his wonders.

Obviously except yourself

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Obviously except yourself
    Peter Mackie (Hall of fame ) posts - 2,023 .....REALLY hoping that includes ones on a DFC site

Over 100 applicant's to be chief funster and McPoke gets the gig,phuck only knows who was sending in their CV's if he was the outstanding candidate.I am still waiting on my reply by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Peter Mackie (Hall of fame ) posts - 2,023 .....REALLY hoping that includes ones on a DFC site
    You stalking me 😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You stalking me ��
    2,025 !!!!!!!!!!!! Any DFC ones ???????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast