+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: derry belter

I thought Goodwin was getting the job and unfortunately it would have been a good appointment.It was a massive relief to see the headlines that McPoke is on the verge of becoming the chief funster.According to a man in the know Gowser is set to be his no2(see the at home with the McCann's thread).
    The Texans have tried many combination's to get their managerial team to blend and this time they think they have cracked it with the bad cop,bad cop routine.

Haha, this morning they were all warming to the idea of Goodwin. Meanwhile either Goodwin wouldn't work with Strachan or vice versa, or Goodwin knows he's in at St Mirren and pulls out.
    So McPake gets the gig by default. Either way Cobra will spin it as the right decision.
    Last edited by stokearab; 30-05-2019 at 08:26 PM.

there is not a more deeluded support going stoke, when you consider the last fifty years

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    there is not a more deeluded support going stoke, when you consider the last fifty years
    Desperation over there it seems. Well I definitely have too much time on my hands this week because further reading tells me that Cobra, Spin Chief of TDBF thinks McCann was doing great and shouldn't have had his jotters.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Desperation over there it seems. Well I definitely have too much time on my hands this week because further reading tells me that Cobra, Spin Chief of TDBF thinks McCann was doing great and shouldn't have had his jotters.
    Difficult to argue with that Stoke. McCann laid strong foundations which allowed AgentMac to work his wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Obviously except yourself

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Obviously except yourself
    Peter Mackie (Hall of fame ) posts - 2,023 .....REALLY hoping that includes ones on a DFC site

Over 100 applicant's to be chief funster and McPoke gets the gig,phuck only knows who was sending in their CV's if he was the outstanding candidate.I am still waiting on my reply by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Peter Mackie (Hall of fame ) posts - 2,023 .....REALLY hoping that includes ones on a DFC site
    You stalking me 😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You stalking me ��
    2,025 !!!!!!!!!!!! Any DFC ones ???????????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)