+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: derry belter

derry belter

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Jesus wept, narcan has alot to answer for.!! 🤪

I see the Dees are still in their beds then!

Full blown derry junkie. scary

Jeezy peeps. I do enjoy the amalgamation of songs though

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    This is not fair. Where are the moderators on that site? They have allowed this poor guy to slightly embarrass himself in front of the whole world, truly shameful. HUD ON..................... Fluckin' BRILLIANT

"Dee till I die" ??? Dinnae worry mate, (no be lang noo like )

Honest to phuck what a waste of a life,unfortunately there are too many like this in Dundee and the country in general.I take no pleasure that this guy supports Dundee because it would be a dawdle for one of them to put up a video of a so called Arab in the same state.The only thing i have to add regarding these addict's is they should be made to get aff their erses and go and pick berries etc
    I do not think it unreasonable that if they are being cared for by society from the cradle to their graves that they need to make some kind of contribution on the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Honest to phuck what a waste of a life,unfortunately there are too many like this in Dundee and the country in general.I take no pleasure that this guy supports Dundee because it would be a dawdle for one of them to put up a video of a so called Arab in the same state.The only thing i have to add regarding these addict's is they should be made to get aff their erses and go and pick berries etc
    I do not think it unreasonable that if they are being cared for by society from the cradle to their graves that they need to make some kind of contribution on the journey.
    I hear ya G, and the other astonishing thing is that a huge number of addicts (alcohol or drug dependent) receive additional benefits such as Disability Living Allowance/Personal Independence Payments because they have phukked their bodies up through their own doing, some receiving upwards of £350 monthly on top of statutory benefits like Universal Credit/Income Support/Housing Benefit, it’s a real scunner for a working person grafting 40 hours a week earning a low income. However, I take exception to your suggestion that they should be forced to pick berries! Have you seen the nick of some of these gadgies? it would put me off eating them full stop unless the farmers reintroduced ‘pick yir ain’.
    Last edited by ahlltanyirhide; 29-05-2019 at 09:45 PM.

I think it's an easy guess who his second Scottish team is

Can’t wait to see his video on James McPoke, Fundee Manager.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)