+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the 15 seniors

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Cibicki didnt get a proper start, and clearly has the skills, Saiz? dunno.
    im a realist Clive, fair play rules mean we cant spend big, for the first time in years we have a coach whom we can trust, and if he thinks HE can do without one or two of our better players in order to bring in who HE wants, im in. Just waiting for the negheads to get all bent out of shape if we sell someone (despite this being an integeral part of the game), but i think everyone at the top table at E.R for once are pulling in the same direction, have the same goals, and might just be canny enough to pull it off.
    Cibicki didnt get a proper start
    Clearly you have not seen him
    He is total ****e

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Why sell any of them? Bamford I'd rather see what he can do with a fully fit season. Dallas showed exactly what he is capable of in the playoffs and Forshaw has been good. Casilla up until the two errors had some great games and some excellent saves + Berardi is useful squad player.
    I will tell you what Bamford will do in a so called fully fit season
    Absolute nothing the lad has no hunger and has had it to easy he is just like that other carthorse released by west ham andy carrol another ****er

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Snap, still keep going back to the Wigan game and beyond and think what could and should have been, thinking about seeing Leeds v Wigan, Brentford, Millwall etc again makes me sick.
    Fkin hell that wigan game its like a nightmare Black Friday

Heard this morning that it was on Twitter that Jack Harrison might be our first signing.. really,really hope not. WTF??

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Cibicki didnt get a proper start
    Clearly you have not seen him
    He is total ****e
    interesting the stats for games he played in, take a look, for me, one of those situations where i felt other players were not on his wavelength. i thought Phillips was shighte, some said Klitch was shighte, look what Beilsa did for them.Each to their own opinion i guess, merely stating that of those mentioned, i think hes worth another look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    I still haven't recovered enough from the playoffs to even contemplate next season as yet. They say time heals though....
    Yes..the Rev is still a bit 'touche' about the..can't even say it.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    interesting the stats for games he played in, take a look, for me, one of those situations where i felt other players were not on his wavelength. i thought Phillips was shighte, some said Klitch was shighte, look what Beilsa did for them.Each to their own opinion i guess, merely stating that of those mentioned, i think hes worth another look.
    Bielsa was brought in to polish the turds last season and he sure did that..can he polish a few more..I think he can but he may not have much choice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Bielsa was brought in to polish the turds last season and he sure did that..can he polish a few more..I think he can but he may not have much choice as well.
    I think he identified which of the turds he believed he could polish before the start of last season, so it seems unlikely to me he'll now change his mind (he doesn't really do changing his mind.......). But how many of them we'll actually be able to sell is debatable (I'd suspect not very many), so my guess is most of those who weren't involved last season won't be involved again and will be off on loan. The only two who seem to have really pushed on whilst on loan last season were Wilks and Ekuban, so I suppose there's a remote possibility Bielsa might give them a 2nd look, but I doubt it.

It's going to be loan players in rather than buys, and that's where we must do better this year (Harrison, Baker, Brown, Blackman FFS!!!). If we could find two/three who can contribute at a Wilson / Mount / Tomori / Abrahams / Gayle / Adarabouyo / Tuanzebe / Colback / Holgate / Reece James kind of level then that would make a huge difference straight off. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if a good few of those players will be available again, and given how much more attractive a proposition we will be this coming season, we've as good a shout as anyone to attract them (although even with loan signings we're not likely to be able to dine at the top table due to wage demands.......)

I have to agree with WTF on this FTW.

Clubs will know we want most of them players listed (the loan players) off the wage bill, I really can't see any decent offers coming in for 80% of them.

Most of the players that have been listed out on loan haven't really shone. Take a look at Siaz, don't think we are even going to get the 3 million we paid for him back.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    I have to agree with WTF on this FTW.

Clubs will know we want most of them players listed (the loan players) off the wage bill, I really can't see any decent offers coming in for 80% of them.

Most of the players that have been listed out on loan haven't really shone. Take a look at Siaz, don't think we are even going to get the 3 million we paid for him back.
    Yeah it probably the way things will work, but there are some players in the list that we should be looking for 7 figures for. Saiz, Pearce, Cibicki, Wilks, Shaugnessy, - Ekuban is going for £2 million... If we get rid of the rest for £500,000 on average, I do think we can bring in between £10-15 million.

I genuinely dont think the club will let Saiz leave for less than £3 million.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)