+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Options better than Harrison

Options better than Harrison

With the rumour / gossip season getting into full swing, most of the names linked to us, not really setting the world alight, but the one that really haunts, fills me with dread is Mr Harrison - think there is some mileage in this one.
    Yes, he improved slightly in last 4-5 games ( not that difficult ) but performance wise last season 6/10 - surely there is better out there, otherwise it will be as last year, playing every match, offering little, in a key position - just don't see what MB does.

3 out of ten for me

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    With the rumour / gossip season getting into full swing, most of the names linked to us, not really setting the world alight, but the one that really haunts, fills me with dread is Mr Harrison - think there is some mileage in this one.
    Yes, he improved slightly in last 4-5 games ( not that difficult ) but performance wise last season 6/10 - surely there is better out there, otherwise it will be as last year, playing every match, offering little, in a key position - just don't see what MB does.
    Would prefer to gave Sacko back than have Harrisonin a Leeds shirt again!!!!

sooner play Dallas, much more consistant.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Would prefer to gave Sacko back than have Harrisonin a Leeds shirt again!!!!
    That was a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    That was a joke right?
    Well both are jokes but Harrison is by far the most expensive one! If all that's required is someone to run around a lot without actually contributing much, Sacko would be a cheaper alternative, (then again, so would anyone from my local pub team).

Eddie Gray!! He's always hanging around. How'd we forget him? Outside left and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Well both are jokes but Harrison is by far the most expensive one! If all that's required is someone to run around a lot without actually contributing much, Sacko would be a cheaper alternative, (then again, so would anyone from my local pub team).
    Harrison is far better than Sacko, stop talking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Harrison is far better than Sacko, stop talking ****.
    He's not £50k/week better, which was my vaguely humorous point, clearly you missed that, just lije you seem to missed the remark that I would prefer not to see Harrison in a Leeds shirt ever again (no matter how much better than Sacko he might or might not be).

They're not used to you doing humour WTF.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)