+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World Cup Cricket Thread

Roy p1ssing on Banglaz---goo on lad.

Enjoyed that knock , 386 and good batting all round , nice cameo from Plunkett at the death , 27 from 9 balls !!!

Good luck chasing that Bangladesh .

My word Archer is quick , 94mph and hardly breaks sweat .

Got those Bangladesh batsman hopping around .

Great stuff , good bowler this lad .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Best bowling run up since Fred Trueman.

Indoor League--"Al si thi", pipe in marth.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

It's a good response by all concerned to the defeat against Pakistan is this. Very impressed. Shakib has played very well for Bangladesh making an excellent century

Stainborough CC wud ev beertnam earsy , dunt bi gerrin carrid away lads !! Aussies will tatey us ageeun , Bstards

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Stainborough CC wud ev beertnam earsy , dunt bi gerrin carrid away lads !! Aussies will tatey us ageeun , Bstards
    Bangladesh are average but on their day capable as they proved ageeanst South Africa in a comfortable victory. England needed a convincing win today and they got it

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Bangladesh are average but on their day capable as they proved ageeanst South Africa in a comfortable victory. England needed a convincing win today and they got it
    Got to beat these nations along the way pass and as you say we did it well and comfortably .

We all know in a one off semi or final we can lose but we have a good side at this fornat , the best we've ever had .

Got to fancy our chances on home soil but nowts a gimme and I think the majority of us know and try keep a balanced view .

I'd like to see the bowlers limit one of our major threats to 250 or under during this stage of the tournament , still think we are shipping too many runs .

Aussies getting tw@tted all over the Oval right now , 120 without loss after 21 overs India .

Good stuff .

We needed to win this one and we did what we had to, but lets not get carried away as Bangladesh arent and never will be world beaters.
    And that loss last week to Pakistan shows we're NOT out and out favourites to win this competition, it could go to any number of teams right now. And Ive been impressed with New Zealand so far, thay have surprised me.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast