+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World Cup Cricket Thread

Good win for India over Oz , definitely a contender are India with some class batsman and a decent attack .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Good win for India over Oz , definitely a contender are India with some class batsman and a decent attack .
    If only little Sachin Tendulkar could have been as good with the bat for Yorkshire eh, like he was with India. Our first ever foreign county player and he was quite a let down, if I remember rightly.

Australia are always the team we should be looking to beat Animal, and that includes the Ashes test series as well of course. But like we've said, theres no serious favourite for this tournament just yet.

Thas got Slashin Sachin rong Acido , he were great fo Yorkshire , did tha ivva see him ? Wen wa last time tha went ? Thi teletext is arta date " Kid " !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thas got Slashin Sachin rong Acido , he were great fo Yorkshire , did tha ivva see him ? Wen wa last time tha went ? Thi teletext is arta date " Kid " !!
    So Roma kid, he/Tendulkar was a real world beater for us/Yorkshire at county level, is that right eh kid!!.
    Ohh ok I must be thinking of somebody else with exactly the same name then eh.

"I took her to see India Fawlty ! India !"

"My word Major, that was extravagant"

"India Fawlty ! At the Oval".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    "I took her to see India Fawlty ! India !"
    "My word Major, that was extravagant"
    "India Fawlty ! At the Oval".
    You haven't quite got the quotes right there SB lol, but he/the 'Major' was a brilliant character wasnt he, seriously likeable and 'old school'.

T's turning art to be a reyt farce nar , games weshed art ivvryweer ,

Keeley sez it cud p1ss darn forra month.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Keeley sez it cud p1ss darn forra month.
    Mekkum laik int rain , dint stopuz bareboornuzs laikin cricket on towd new st car park ( Morrisons nar ) Wimps !

Great atmosphere at Old Trafford for the India v Pakistan game I have to say .

Very very dangerous opponents are India , a well balanced side , we will do well to beat em .

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast