+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Goardan Strachan

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Think my long factual post has put him over the edge... waffled even more keech than usual

The truth I post gets them fizzing beyond belief next door

Just a pity they don't stay there, we need some trophy virgin repellent
    when things were going well for United you were all over 4 separate messageboards, now you want to be in an enclosed bubble where noone can touch you, that's no right

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Bloody hell, Taintedice must have had a total bucketful if this is him just waking up from Saturday night.
    I never look at this forum when I'm sober, it is brutal

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its got to be said,in these sad days when message boards like this one are usurped by Twitter and Facebook etc we do need a bit of interaction,its only my humble opinion but this board is more interesting with FUN input.Ok it does go from the the sublime(Peter Mackie)to the ridiculous(Tainted)but some of the latter's posts are very entertaining.
    I agree GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    when things were going well for United you were all over 4 separate messageboards, now you want to be in an enclosed bubble where noone can touch you, that's no right

More keech, your ramblings are a good laugh sirus, bizarre but funny

Strange to see them on here and not Scotland mad like back in the day, the agent Mac90 inspired relegation has got you bad

Goardon in the huff?
    Surprised, not

Maybe he's waiting for the La Manga bill getting paid before he knocks them back.

6p in the pound

so is he no' commin'? Goardan

I thought he had dark blue blood in his veins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    so is he no' commin'? Goardan

I thought he had dark blue blood in his veins.
    Whit! The prodigal son Goardan no commin back to dense? fir phukk sake, that coupled wi thir new gaffer stating he’s bored already, it’s no looking very cheery over there

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Whit! The prodigal son Goardan no commin back to dense? fir phukk sake, that coupled wi thir new gaffer stating he’s bored already, it’s no looking very cheery over there

FTD4life
    Could be worse 4 seasons and counting 😋

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post

FTD4life
    No, unfortunately it looks like it is all going through. This was from last night’s Tully-

“McPake went on to reveal that former Scotland boss Gordon Strachan continues to be a valuable source of experience for the rookie manager. The Dees Boss revealed, “” I spoke to Gordon just yesterday about potential new signings and the structure of the new youth academy, to which he replied that “Hi, you’ve reached Gordon. Unfortunately I can’t take your call right now but if you’d like to leave a message I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.” It’s advice like that that’s going to prove priceless for me moving forward.””

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)