+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Goardan Strachan

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    90% of attendees at Tannadice in the 60s were Dundee fans. That is historical fact, folk were pissed off at Dundee selling their best players. wee shedka won't know this, so give you a pass. When Dundee won the league at Tannadice, the entire ground was filled with Dundee fans. Just the way it was back then, no bitterness till Jum came along early 70s. Dundee are doon again, so are United. Deny it all you want, you are where you belong.
    The tears must have been streaming when you wrote that! Lets face it, we know why we are here, and if it helps you deny that you are now in the same place because of a similar plan, then fill your boots! I suppose admin didnt happen twice either?

What you are trying to pedal as facts though are only a figment of your denial. 90% of Tannadice attendees were football fans first and foremost. They did not have a firm affiliation to either of the Dundee teams and happily attended both grounds. Dundee selling the best players in the 60s had little to do with people not turning up every weekend, more to do with the very beginnings of Dundees industrial decline where people started to choose between the teams, which coincided with United becoming the dominant team in the city.

I know of one life long Dee who at one time had a season ticket for the George Fox upper, who said he will never set foot in Dens again! I have also overheard of a number of George Fox lower attendees who still actually attend both grounds, but if the Dees are away the same weekend as us, they will follow United!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Wow.Just phucking wow!
    You love it, James

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Dundee have never won any league at Tannadice. Talk about deluded. Nae wonder we call you Funsters eh.
    Sorry, just applying Dundee United rules, apparently United relegated Dundee twice. What's the difference? Did United win the league at Dens?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Having made a complete erse of my shaming their nation thread(drink and prescribed drugs were involved)i could only sit back and wait on somebody bailing me out,cheers Tainted
    Nae worries all true though, as you know

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Taintedices drunken rambling post is on a par with Noahs 'just back fae Dingwall' classic.
    I was quite sober with that one. Much truth in drink, charlie. The vids are on Youtube, Penmam, Robertson Alan Gilzean, the motivation for every player or manager whose ever involved with United, phukk over Dundee, that is the only thing that is important. You know it, maybe you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    J

That’s embarrassing
    What's wrong about it, doon fer lifer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    The tears must have been streaming when you wrote that! Lets face it, we know why we are here, and if it helps you deny that you are now in the same place because of a similar plan, then fill your boots! I suppose admin didnt happen twice either?

What you are trying to pedal as facts though are only a figment of your denial. 90% of Tannadice attendees were football fans first and foremost. They did not have a firm affiliation to either of the Dundee teams and happily attended both grounds. Dundee selling the best players in the 60s had little to do with people not turning up every weekend, more to do with the very beginnings of Dundees industrial decline where people started to choose between the teams, which coincided with United becoming the dominant team in the city.

I know of one life long Dee who at one time had a season ticket for the George Fox upper, who said he will never set foot in Dens again! I have also overheard of a number of George Fox lower attendees who still actually attend both grounds, but if the Dees are away the same weekend as us, they will follow United!
    not reading all that, obviously. What's your background football-wise?

Bloody hell, Taintedice must have had a total bucketful if this is him just waking up from Saturday night.

Think my long factual post has put him over the edge... waffled even more keech than usual

The truth I post gets them fizzing beyond belief next door

Just a pity they don't stay there, we need some trophy virgin repellent

Its got to be said,in these sad days when message boards like this one are usurped by Twitter and Facebook etc we do need a bit of interaction,its only my humble opinion but this board is more interesting with FUN input.Ok it does go from the the sublime(Peter Mackie)to the ridiculous(Tainted)but some of the latter's posts are very entertaining.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)