+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Goardan Strachan

Just have to wait and see how it pans out.You boys thought shabba was a great appointment and we all know how that ended.
    If it was your club employing strachan I,m sure plenty of arabs would be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Just have to wait and see how it pans out.You boys thought shabba was a great appointment and we all know how that ended.
    If it was your club employing strachan I,m sure plenty of arabs would be pleased.
    Hi Eric. I'm one Arab that wouldn't want Strachan at my club. Arrogant, egotistical, difficult, moody, prickly are just some of the adjective I would use why.

Obviously he's a kinda Dee favourite and I can see why you'd get excited but I'm not so sure. If it happens it'll deffo be interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Guilty as charged on Shabba, but it was just one more disaster in a long line.

And apart from Strachan having a Dee history, the boys no right in the head!

What's interesting to me about this is what qualifies Strachan for a director of football role? Has he ever done this type of thing before? So, potentially, a rookie manger and a rookie DoF.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Hi Eric. I'm one Arab that wouldn't want Strachan at my club. Arrogant, egotistical, difficult, moody, prickly are just some of the adjective I would use
    Ditto.

I can understand the Dees welcoming him. But, sadly for them, I think it's all gonna end in tears.

Dundee appear to be going through what we endured throughout the Jackie McNamuppet, Mixu, Raymondo era. No clear direction, random off the cuff decision making which stinks of something rotten within the club.

Thankfully, we appear to slowly dragging ourselves out of the mire. But I see a hard few seasons ahead for the dark blue faithful.

I remember frequently thinking that we had hit rock bottom. Only to be proved that we had further to fall with some really embarassing performances and results.

Thank feck for MarkO and Robbie. Finally got us heading in the right direction.

Looks like you can't get a job there unless your called either Jimmy or Mac something or other

"Can we get a quick word Gordon" ? ................ "velocity" .............. great reply. He has been trying to live up to that remark ever since then. Would be better concentrating on the pitch rather than the media.

Is velocity even a quick word? 🤔🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Is velocity even a quick word? 🤔🙂
    Don't be pedantic Terry

"the speed of something in a given direction." it is a noun describing such .

I just think if GS spent more time thinking about football rather than clever retorts , he may have been more likable to the general public.

( smart erse ) springs to mind.

But the speed of the object could actually be very slow. He needs to think about this MORE. 🙂

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)