+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Goardan Strachan

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    This thread is boring as f uck and full off nonsense fae baith sides and incredibly its now into 4 pages

Easy seeing its pre season eh
    But they keep on giving! Imagine celebrating a time where World Cup Stars graced the pitch and what that led to!

Quote Originally Posted by brizee66 View Post
    I couldn’t say what results would have been during that early period as I never saw either team but I can certainly say 2005-2012 period I saw enough of both teams to think united would have won most games
    I don’t get where you can say Dundee would have won most in that early period of 50 years
    I’m under the impression the only decen team you had was in the sixties
    Think that would be fairly obvious...if one team is in a higher league than the other it would be a reasonable assumption that the top team would win most games

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Think that would be fairly obvious...if one team is in a higher league than the other it would be a reasonable assumption that the top team would win most games
    Did you boys no get pumped put of both cups 3-0 by lower league teams?

velocity could be 1 mph which is slow - quite right Terry.

Velocity could also be 1/4 of a mile per hour, or 500 miles per hour. Ain't that right Terry ?

If a velodrome is a cycling stadium is velocity a cycling city

Asking for a friend....

Back on topic

Where's wally

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    But they keep on giving! Imagine celebrating a time where World Cup Stars graced the pitch and what that led to!
    If so bored, don't look , don't comment , just let everyone else bore each other to death without letting it upset you

"world cup stars" remember plenty ...............happy days.

A bit of investigation reveals that Goardon isn't keen to be based in a bicycle shed that doubles as changing rooms and have his starlets train on a public park

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    This thread is boring as f uck and full off nonsense fae baith sides and incredibly its now into 4 pages

Easy seeing its pre season eh
    Haha you're not wrong, seen worse close season threads than this one though

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)