+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many more out the door?

I disagree on Xia Dave, he had good intentions and big plans, just couldn't access his money due to Chinese law but found us decent owners when all of us put trust in Wyness. You could see how happy he was with the Wembley win.

Gardner - never rated him but wish him well, Jota will have to improve to be up to the job so our Dean must see potential in him.

Im still not sure anout Xia, when he came in he said he had opened an account in a London bank with 500mill.....just for Villa.
    From the sounds of it i have more money than him in my bank account.
    Watched the YT clip with the owners and Purslow, great plans, lots of well dons, busy summer etc etc, where was Xia. Got to be on the way out?

Anyone else think Purslow is a bit creepy, compliments everything the owners say and while looking at them, get A room....

Think you are spot on about Purslow, clearly a top businessman, but very slimy.

Looks like Tammy might be available for 25m.

Well dont hold your breath on Xia stumping up!
    Now we are in the prem, thats a good price. Buy for 25 mill if he bangs in 20 next season he will be worth double that, thats the perfect model we want Mr Purslow? Ummmmm all that lovely jubberly money! Now thats success!

Purslow is definitely one I wouldn't warm to.

£25M - definitely a risk worth taking in today's mad world of PL money, hardest position to fill in a team and so tends to be the priciest. Reports suggesting we're looking for another keeper, disappointing to see Jed's not been given this spot as I think he's earned it?

Totally agree, weve gambled enough on dodgy keepers, Jed has been a rock and worthy of the No 1 shirt. Get rid of all the other keepers then buy a number 2

We can now add Ross to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    We can now add Ross to the list.
    Indeed Bongo. Apparently released from his contract 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 after signing a variation agreement. 🧐😳

Which means I’m am guessing they have paid him off.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 03-06-2019 at 08:42 PM.

12m + wages down the drain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)