+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many more out the door?

How many more out the door?

Geeze the dust has only just settled and we say goodbye to:
    Hutton
    Elphick
    Jedi
    Adomah

Any more????

Whos next

Ross mc
    Richards
    Koj
    Whelan
    Iceman barney
    Elmo

Weve already let go of
    Tuanzebe
    Abraham
    Elgazhi
    Tyrone

Looks like Gardner is on his way to blues with Jota coming to villa. Not the Jota from Wolves. The one from BCFC. Any good?

I think that we’ll get Tyrone (15m) and El Ghastly (option to buy), Hause (option to buy) back, along with Whelan for another year (Smith likes him).

So for me it’s bye bye to the 4 already gone, Henry, Hogan, Bjarni, Green, Bunn, Kalinic/Sarcic, Elmo, Taylor, Davis, Richards, RMC, RHM, Gardner, RDL, Bree,

IN
    Guilbert
    Likely to be Jota
    Lolley swap for Henry + a few mi
    3 strikers
    2 mids
    2 def

And a Partridge in a pear tree.

Far as I can recollect Bongo, he's younger, fitter and a better crosser than Albert. He has missed a few sitters against us so maybe not the best under severe pressure.

Looks like smith has got his ruthless head on.. gonna be a busy few months eh.

Like the look of lolly n really hope Mings signs and hearing ole giving chance to a few of there defenders so fingers crossed we keep tuanzebe cos he really impressed me.

Who's Lolly?

Do you think shipping the players quickly off the wage bill is something to do with FFP?
    Im sure as new owners, they think they have 3 years off FFP and considering we are going to benefit to the Tune of 100mill, they are not doing anything wrong! I can see Xia going as well, he looked like johny no mates in the VIP area, no one wants to interview the cryptic claw!

Ps, cant see Green or Davis going just yet.

TD for all the FFP stuff the ones let go are at the end of their contracts mate and not up to the standards of the PL so the club has done the right thing by them to release as early in the window as possible for them to crack on with their own careers.

If someone came in for Green or Davis I reckon he'd let them go, neither for me look like they'll make the grade but I'll happily eat my words. I agree with all of Exiled's nominations.

A word on Mark Bunn - he's sat on the sidelines season after season, with the number of keepers we have been through recently surely he should have shown some ambition to be a no.1 somewhere rather than always the bridesmaid? Or is it a case of - always professional, did the job that was asked of him and never moaned, whilst taking a good wage?

Bongo - Lolley plays for Forest and if what you read on Twitter is true we were after him previously.

Going to be an interesting month or two, hope most of the business is done before pre-season friendlies.

Well getting blue nose Gardner shipped off to the sty quick enough a Jota coming to us, teaming up with Deano again! Not sure but better than Gardbner

So far

Whelan
    Adomah
    Jedi
    Richards
    Bunn
    Elphick
    Hutton
    De leat

Thats about 15 million off the wage bill, blimey, all of a sudden were are Rich!!
    Just need to get Xia off the books, bad egg.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)