+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just 6 weeks

Just 6 weeks

Before we start again.
    No world cup
    No nothing
    Just transferwatch

Hey Stoke - personally i need the break. Then i will have blind faith once again 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Hey Stoke - personally i need the break. Then i will have blind faith once again ��
    Yeah I'm nearly with you on that. Its been a long season

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    No world cup
    The World Cup 2019 starts a week today. ⚽🇫🇷

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The World Cup 2019 starts a week today. ⚽����
    Fair point tel. There was a match at the Wanda Stadium (Atletico Madrid) sold 67000 tickets recently. Wimmens football definitely on the up

Not forgetting the wee cup final the morn

COYS.

I canna wait to use my new season ticket swipe card or whatever it is.😛

6 weeks is not a long time to have the squad good to go and firing on all cylinders for all the cup competitions and league campaigns.

But it's the same for every club and manager - so no excuses.

We need to hit the ground running from the get go in 6 weeks time.

Ross County have shown you can get relegated and win promotion and the fizzy cup the next season.

So lets get ready from the word go.

Thats why I don't agree we need lots of friendlies before the group stage, a couple is more than enough, we didn't need any the first two years and progressed out the group both times, it was only under coco Csaba that we struggled last summer.

[QUOTE=ClashCityRocker;39237641

Ross County have shown you can get relegated and win promotion and the fizzy cup the next season.

So lets get ready from the word go.[/QUOTE]

Have you got the fear of us already...or have you just forgot this is your 4th season down😄😄😄😄

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)