+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Towell WOW

Towell WOW

Just signed for Salford

Towell, I only want championship football,

Salford, We offer 8k a week

Towell, show me that dotted line.

Who'd have seen that coming ?

However the owners must have a bob or two to splash out !

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Who'd have seen that coming ?

However the owners must have a bob or two to splash out !

Or just making massive losses like most teams...

https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/st...128037888?s=21

I think the ffp people might be interested.

I am not surprised at all.

He thought he was miles better than he actually was and seemed to sulk when he wasn't our stand out player in the championship.

Never a championship footballer in a million years but his huge ego will be flattered by being a big name among league 2 players.

I will not miss his slow duck -like waddle through the midfield nor him taking 15 touches instead of of one.

Good riddance.

P.s to my workmate " I told you he was a fake"

So, this is the guy who was reluctant to leave a Premiership club! Well, at least he did say that he was looking for a fresh challenge. He may even be fast enough for League Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    So, this is the guy who was reluctant to leave a Premiership club! Well, at least he did say that he was looking for a fresh challenge. He may even be fast enough for League Two.
    To be fair to him,i think he's made it clear in every interview that he wanted to get the best salary he could for his family. I dont think he's ever pretented the level he was playing at mattered (other than the obvious parallels between league and salary, salford excepted). Expected all along that he'd never become a permanent signing.
    Fortunately his innefective championship season has helped us forget that he'd have been quite useful in league 1. Having said that, he's replacable.

Don’t they have financial fair play in league 2?

I don’t blame any player for wanting to maximise his earning potential, to provide the best for himself and his family, good luck to them.

However any player that cites other reasons when it’s only the wages that drives them, well basically they are dishonest shyteholes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast