+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BinDippers V Bagel Munchers

Commiserations Davee.. The scouses just about deserved it ..

The victory parade is this afternoon in Liverpool.
    The pickpockets will be out in abundance.

Pocahoona's...

Moura scores a hat trick in the last min to get them into the final. He calls him a super hero and drops him for Kane who hasnt played in 6 weeks. Even Ali plays ahead of Moura,

What favoritism Bollox! Moura should feck the club off after that imo!!

Kane looked like an elephant dragging his Arse over the Alps with Hannibal whipping him FFS!

you did not lose this unspectacular final, you gave it away!!

Saw the victory parade on Sky and the bin dippers running all over peoples gardens.
    Hope they had their back doors locked
    Kane is a Gooner so no skin off his nose

Kane is a Gooner so no skin off his nose or Dick

Obviously I am very disappointed with yesterday's result,so a few of my observations.
    (1) It was a definite penalty. VAR or no VAR you cannot stand with your arm up like that. Typical Sissoko, one minute he's a wonder and then he has the coordination of Mr Bean.
    (2) Pool were nowhere near their best but we didn't have enough to win it. Probably never get a better chance in my lifetime.
    (3) I was one of the don't start with Kane side and unfortunately his performance makes me right.
    (4) Eriksen has had a poor season, no doubt compounded by his wish to play in Spain, and his performance last night was very poor.
    (5) All the talk on the news was of pool fans in their thousands in Madrid but after celebrating their first goal I barely heard them. I thought our lot made themselves heard and despite the result I hope they had a good trip considering how much they had to pay.
    (6) Just seen loads of pool fans have been posting on twitter having a go at Sugar!! What saddos they must be, a victorious night for their team but they have no class, but that is no surprise.

Have a good night all, I am off to the dentist tomorrow for more pain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12