+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Cricket World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The allegations(no need to put em in speech marks Sinbad) were only made on social media, but given that neither Nasser Hussain nor his Indian co-commentator could explain Dhoni’s approach in the final 10 overs, it’s all a bit odd. Putting the brakes on to f00k up their big rivals at virtually no cost to themselves doesn’t exactly seem beyond the bounds of possibilities, especially if they feel they’ve been on the wrong end of a similar situation.

Now then, why does that “say everything about me”?
    "Sinbad" , have you retired Pugwash? Best be careful anyway. Elite always calls shipmate but according to a certain poster on here, I'm always banging on about having served in the Royal Navy.

Must say I was more than a little dumbfounded by the Indian approach at the end of the game. If the boot had been on the other foot and England had gone down to defeat so meekly I would have been v disappointed (to say the least!). Surely if Indian had won England would now be out of the competition as I am confident that Pakistan would have found a way to beat Bangladesh so am v surprised that India did not try harder. They had already slaughtered Pakistan so they would be confident of doing that again had they met in the semi or final. Can they be so sure if they meet England again?

And don’t get me started on Gulbadin’s performance for Afghanistan at the end of their match with Pakistan!

Just think, if every other cricketing nation manages to collude and send Pakistan home, we won't have to listen to ..............................................Zeeb-is-stan- Pack-his-dan anymore.

Now Kohli is criticising the short boundaries, perhaps because they only hit one six when England hit 13?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/...eporting-story

In cricket, probably more than any other sport, you have to adapt to the conditions.
    Last edited by Nottsowell; 01-07-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    Now Kohli is criticising the short boundaries, perhaps because they only hit one six when England hit 13?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/...eporting-story

In cricket, probably more than any other sport, you have to adapt to the conditions.
    I heard that the boundaries were moved after England had batted.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I heard that the boundaries were moved after England had batted.
    I heard we were only bowling 4 ball overs as well !

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I heard we were only bowling 4 ball overs as well !
    Did you hear about the barmy army playing their trumpets outside the Indian hotel all night?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Soooooo 🤔
    Okay - to mix metafas one good game does not a summer make!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Did you hear about the barmy army playing their trumpets outside the Indian hotel all night?
    Shocking that is but what disgusted me was the crowd being pro England.

Looking good for our lads.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast