+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Cricket World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Typical Notts though. A wicket in the last over of the day......a collapse this morning and yesterday’s hard work will be a memory.....

Really need these points to have any chance of a chance
    Not again! 267 all out. It's so depressing being a Notts fan........ full stop.

83-6

Clarke lbw b Podmore 0

I hate that ****

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    83-6

Clarke lbw b Podmore 0

I hate that ****
    Since his mate got sent down he has been beyond awful.

He isn't on his own though the team is stale and has been for years now.

Moores is on thin ice now but teflon Newell should be first out.

Another sh*t performance by England making hard work of getting to the final four as it stands.

I said it before the first game get Hales in the squad I don’t care what he has done he is MILES better than Vince this is our problem it is a World Cup for gods sake not some under 8 competition where you give everyone a chance ....look at Pakistan and Australia they don’t mess about cheats go straight back in.

Three huge games coming up for us now starting with Australia on Tuesday I just don’t see us beating India next week and with NZ let’s hope it doesn’t come down to that game.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Another sh*t performance by England making hard work of getting to the final four as it stands.

I said it before the first game get Hales in the squad I don’t care what he has done he is MILES better than Vince this is our problem it is a World Cup for gods sake not some under 8 competition where you give everyone a chance ....look at Pakistan and Australia they don’t mess about cheats go straight back in.

Three huge games coming up for us now starting with Australia on Tuesday I just don’t see us beating India next week and with NZ let’s hope it doesn’t come down to that game.
    Agree. It's worrying that we have managed to lose twice to teams in the bottom half of the table, and our remaining fixtures are all against top four teams. Hope I'm wrong, but I think India and Australia will have more mental strength than we do.

Sorry Legs we are krap. When the pressure is on England fold. After all this bldn hype too....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Sorry Legs we are krap. When the pressure is on England fold. After all this bldn hype too....
    I don’t think that is true my opinion is we either are over confident or with it being a World Cup not playing our natural game.

Tuesday is a monster of a game for us that will tell me where we are.

I still expect the four I tipped for SF to go through but as it stands India are the team to beat.

James Vince would fit it well at Notts. What was it yesterday, catching practice for the Sri Lankans. That's 2 sh1te teams we have lost too.

As I type, Afghanistan 62-1 so a possible surprise that would Behefit England should they beat India.

Had a laugh watching the England V Windies ladies game last night. WI batter dropped the bat before making her ground. Very poor decision by the umpire and even the commentators didn't know the law that part of the batters person or the bat IN HAND must be grounded behind the popping crease to negate a run out appeal.

Apologies Sidders ...... BENEFIT!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast