+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Cricket World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    The subject of this thread is what the BBC now feels compelled to call "Men's Cricket". I fully expect that when the next football season starts we'll be hearing about Arsenal Men v. Chelsea Men. I'm not kidding. They'll have been sat round a board table and someone will have pointed out that it's discriminatory to talk about Arsenal v. Chelsea and Arsenal Women v. Chelsea Women. Political correctness will compel them to even it up.
    Btw, Is it called the 'Men's' National League? I've already been called homophonic this week so I would much rather not offend anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Another good win today, Morgan was awesome. If I was betting man I would ask ( well I have no idea how to place a bet ) Elite ( I know he likes his cricket ) to stick £2 on us to win it for me.
    Best price for England to win it is 15/8, which means your £2 bet would return £5.75 if successful. I have an account with one of the bookies offering that price so could put it on if you want me to.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/...up-2019/winner

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Best price for England to win it is 15/8, which means your £2 bet would return £5.75 if successful. I have an account with one of the bookies offering that price so could put it on if you want me to.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/...up-2019/winner
    How kind. Not sure how I would get the £2 to you though.

How kind. Not sure how I would get the £2 to you though.
    Hopefully it will be a case of me getting the £3.75 profit to you.

Hopefully it will be a case of me getting the £3.75 profit to you.
    Stick it on then. The wife will be dropping me at Meadow Lane around 9.30 Thursday morning on me way to Trent Bridge if you want the money up front and don't fancy taking a risk!
    Last edited by navypie; 18-06-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Stick it on then. The wife will be dropping me at Meadow Lane around 9.30 Thursday morning on me way to Trent Bridge if you want the money up front and don't fancy taking a risk!
    Consider your bet on with EliteBookies.com as a free bet, and I'll even give you enhanced odds of 2/1. If England win I will pay you £4, if England fail to win you don't have to pay a penny.

If you do win, it will entitle you to one drop off and one pick up at EMA free of charge.

Consider your bet on with EliteBookies.com as a free bet, and I'll even give you enhanced odds of 2/1. If England win I will pay you £4, if England fail to win you don't have to pay a penny.

If you do win, it will entitle you to one drop off and one pick up at EMA free of charge.
    I was thinking about those charges at EMA and think I have come up with an idea to beat the anpr cameras. Keep the car moving and throw yer passengers out along with their suitcases. How good is that!

Some incredible batting yesterday, who would have expected the runs to flow like that?

No, not Eoin Morgan, Notts actually secured a batting bonus point!

Some incredible batting yesterday, who would have expected the runs to flow like that?

No, not Eoin Morgan, Notts actually secured a batting bonus point!
    Typical Notts though. A wicket in the last over of the day......a collapse this morning and yesterday’s hard work will be a memory.....

Really need these points to have any chance of a chance

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Typical Notts though. A wicket in the last over of the day......a collapse this morning and yesterday’s hard work will be a memory.....
    tick

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast