+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Champions League Final

O/T - Champions League Final

Really looking forward to this one as with no Juve, Athletico or Real present thankfully, I’m looking forward to an open, exciting game. Difficult to call but assuming Kane doesn’t start, I’m expecting him to come on in the second half and possibly make the ultimate difference but then again could end up easily being 4-0 Liverpool. Should be a cracker though.

It was a bit of a snooze fest 😴😴😴😴

It was a terrible match.

Chuffed as phukk for Andy Robertson, think he was about the only player who played well and thoroughly deserves to be a champion

take a snoozefest but a cup win anytime......listening utd??

agree re Robbo so chuffed for the lad....he played really well tonight imo....as usual I may say

well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Chuffed as phukk for Andy Robertson, think he was about the only player who played well and thoroughly deserves to be a champion
    Weird game, I honestly think the early contentious penalty ruined it as a spectacle because it made Liverpool sit back for most of the game.

Both left backs were excellent though and it's actually amazing considering all the hype of the so called forward players on both sides that they done fk all. The Kane gamble certainly didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Weird game, I honestly think the early contentious penalty ruined it as a spectacle because it made Liverpool sit back for most of the game.

Both left backs were excellent though and it's actually amazing considering all the hype of the so called forward players on both sides that they done fk all. The Kane gamble certainly didn't work
    It was a mistake dropping the on form goal scorer for Kane

Schite game . Was it any more of a spectacle than the United game last Sunday? Just shows the pinnacle of European fitba can also be a pile of mince. Winning is everything though and the Scousers will not be giving too hoots.

This 100%

One of the weirder games I've watched. The penalty wrecked it.

YNWA

Contentious? Every football supporter in the world would have claimed a penalty for that if it had happened against their club, not a single shred of doubt that it was handball, and yet you and stoke think it’s contentious ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)