+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sir Michael Parkinsons nterview with Piers Morgan

O/T Sir Michael Parkinsons nterview with Piers Morgan

I thought Parky came across as a decent Humble bloke , genuinely emotional , as for P Morgan he's shyte

Did he give the town a plug roma ?

Yes , proud of where he came from , didn't mention Football club tho , His dad apparently gave him a rollockin after he interviewed Cassius Clay , he se " arr michael , wy dint tha bray him " worth a watch on catch up , not been a fan of Parky , but he did brilliantly as a chat show host IMO , i've a different view on him after last night , I suppose he has done very well considering his adversaries at the time , and particularly where he came from , good onnim

Last time I saw or heard of him at Oakwell wo when we got promoted to premiership. Suddenly Barnsleys biggest fan that day. Might have been at Wembley coz thats near home for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I thought Parky came across as a decent Humble bloke , genuinely emotional , as for P Morgan he's shyte
    Al gi it a watch Roma. Can't fekkin stand P Morgan though. Arrogant gobshyte whos pinching a living. Al tolerate him for Parkys sake.

Parky's been dropped from that Sun Life Insurance advert ("Hello June. I've got more parsnips than I know what to do with") and been replaced with that Alan Titchmarsh as the homely, reliable, reassuring face of the company.

Summats not reyt. Whats Parky done ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Parky's been dropped from that Sun Life Insurance advert ("Hello June. I've got more parsnips than I know what to do with") and been replaced with that Alan Titchmarsh as the homely, reliable, reassuring face of the company.

Summats not reyt. Whats Parky done ?
    Runnart ov them Parker Pens ivvrybody got fo nowt , forra quote nar tha gets a packet ov seeds , a lot cheerpa

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Last time I saw or heard of him at Oakwell wo when we got promoted to premiership. Suddenly Barnsleys biggest fan that day. Might have been at Wembley coz thats near home for him.

He was at the Ipswich playoff final . I spoke to him and Dickie bird outside Wembley before we went in.
    My dad lives near them in cudworth. He and my uncles hated him .

Watched it last neet, enjoyed that Roma. Darn to earth blowk frum tarn who med summat o himsen

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Watched it last neet, enjoyed that Roma. Darn to earth blowk frum tarn who med summat o himsen
    A think wiv all edda gu at blowk at some time , cos of our football teeum mainly , allus seems to be at big games etc , av nowt ageeun him or D ickie , it's not their fault cameras follorum at games , in fairness we should bi proud in arr Town onnum fo what thuv achieved

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast