+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sir Michael Parkinsons nterview with Piers Morgan

Cant we send him and the likes of D. Bird the 'Blunt' off to a desert island somewhere... permanently!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Cant we send him and the likes of D. Bird the 'Blunt' off to a desert island somewhere... permanently!!.
    Why ? There frumtarn thar not !! Thuv been to moor games than thee also , wen wa last time tha went ageeun ? !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Why ? There frumtarn thar not !! Thuv been to moor games than thee also , wen wa last time tha went ageeun ? !
    Like I said Roma, and to be honest I really dont have to explain why do I...
    "Cant we send him and the likes of D. Bird the 'Blunt' off to a desert island somewhere... permanently!!. "

If that embarrassing pratt D. Bird was so from your taarn then, why did he so disgustingly suck up to the Blunts of all teams eh a few seasons ago. He talked like he was a lifelong fan of them because they offered him a Blunts tie, and a place in the box, and probably a free meal and drinks bar on the day ?.
    (and dont you or anybody else try and accuse me of being the only one who thinks this!!)

Last edited by Acido; 09-06-2019 at 09:57 PM.

I'll accuse thi.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I'll accuse thi.
    I'll second that & why do you refer to it as "Your taarn" so disrespectfully
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 10-06-2019 at 08:19 AM.

I found out recently , Mr Bird and Kevin Mcabe are lifelong pals, the tie bit was a bit of fun between the 2 of them , nothing more than that , ( it didn't look good at the time I admit ) ,

A dunt understand why an elderly blowk who dunt do nubdy no harm gets called an embarrassing prat. He's donated very generously to kids in hospitals who are less fortunate. The Sheffield United thing, there was an overreaction to it. Folk his age dunt look at rivalry between Yorkshire clubs like other younger generations do.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A dunt understand why an elderly blowk who dunt do nubdy no harm gets called an embarrassing prat. He's donated very generously to kids in hospitals who are less fortunate. The Sheffield United thing, there was an overreaction to it. Folk his age dunt look at rivalry between Yorkshire clubs like other younger generations do.
    Totally agree pass
    Very generous man in finance as well as in spirit
    We should be very proud of him
    Spoke to him a few times in cafe in Mapplewell
    Top bloke

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I'll accuse thi.
    Yes Im sure you will Zak Dingle Senior.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'll second that & why do you refer to it as "Your taarn" so disrespectfully
    Well kid, how many times do I keep getting told on here by fans that Im NOT from the taarn eh ?.
    I know Im not and I never do claim this, and Im happy to tell people this regularly when they make this mistake of thinking Im from "Your taarn".

Im proud of this team of ours that I DO support, and I have done since season 1980-81.
    But Im also proud of who I am, and where I come from as well (not South, but West Yorks). Why do you or anybody else have a problem with that eh ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 10-06-2019 at 11:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast