+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Purrington

Ben Purrington

if he finds it to difficult been in the team and move we will have that conversation.

got nothing to do with playing no part at all really since he has been here and now could potentially play in a league higher on more money for a bigger club for a ex England international.

^^This

To be honest we signed him to replace Joe whos fitness as been iffy to say the least. Last season though was his best in a Millers shirt.

I like Purrington, but his sale is money in the war chest.

£300k I'd rather us spend on a winger.

Do need a new LB to cover though.

Ffs we need another LB if Purrington leaves, we won’t do better either by the sounds of players we seem to be interested in

Surely I cant be the only one who doesn't give a rats aris what Benny Wenny, or Purry Wurry (or whatever other sickening cute name we have for him) wants. Its about what suits Rotherham United. End of. No?

Looks like we have subsidised Charlton to promotion and now handing them a tried and tested LB.

Done it for Aberdeen so why not Charlton.

Yes we need cover for LB but we always lack "cover" for key positions. All a bit crazy really.

We need him back in team this season, what sane person will loan him back to Charlton (if wanted) when he’s only got another year left on his contract for him to leave on a free? ��

We now a charity?

Omfg, predictive text is on another level

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Looks like we have subsidised Charlton to promotion and now handing them a tried and tested LB.

Done it for Aberdeen so why not Charlton.

Yes we need cover for LB but we always lack "cover" for key positions. All a bit crazy really.
    It’s down to paying wages to a bench warmer

1 maybe 2 more season and it's down hill for mattock. Tbh he's had 1 great season from the 3 he's been here.
    If we let this ship (purrington) sail I will be peeved.
    The way Charlton are raving about him they believe if they pay what we did they would make a good profit in a few season. Though several are saying he's better now than when he first arrived so bowyer is a better coach than what Rotherham have...
    From the 52 posts on Charlton fans forum only one thought his lack of pace could be a problem in the championship.

I feel because JJ recommend him it's a negative mark against him.

Purrington has a face like a slapped arse. Clearly doesn't want to be here.

Get rid, get cash.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast