+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New signing

New signing?

It’s the return of Paul Green

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You've forgotten Ajayi and Palmer in midfield so we currently have 6. Ajayi does sometimes play midfield but mostly defence like you say.
    Your right I did forget Palmer still if warne is gonna play 5 midfielders I don’t think 6 is out of question

And if he’s setting same squad up he will surely go like for like won’t he?

I think it means if we sell Vaulks for a decent fee we will still be well stocked. My hunch is he’ll stay though and that Palmer will be released

Good player with bags of ability, reads a game well and will bring a lot of experience to the club. Could also be a future at the club for him on the staff side as a coach. Very surprised a Championship club did not take a punt on him TBH.

A good signing in my book if he can stay fit.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 04-06-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    New signing?

It’s the return of Paul Green
    Once his broken leg mends.

Stuff off twitter about him:

Absolutely loved here at Bournemouth (you’re now my League One team), got yourselves a top player. Classy on the ball, cant be many better CMs in League One. And as you say, he isn’t ‘injury prone’ whatsoever, rarely injured with us. #rufc

Rotherham are getting an excellent professional in Shaun MacDonald. Combatant midfielder that will give all he has. Tidy on the ball as well. You've got a gooden there

RUFC fans just asked a friend of mine who supports Bournemouth about Shaun MacDonald he says he thinks any club is lucky to have him will benefit but he was just hampered with injuries, however, he feels he's a great fit for Rotherham.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...signing-shaun/

Seems a nice modest chap in the Warney good guy mould.

Seem him play a few times and he did a proffesional job with Bournemouth.

His games to career length ratio is worrying and a few of those are sub appearances.

Has to be involved otherwise what's the point?

Good luck to the lad. It'll either be a massive signing or a flop.

Spoke to a friend who is a Bournemouth supporter today who said he is a very composed player who can run midfield and also tackle well.

Sounds just what we need.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast