+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cricket World Cup

England 42-1 after 13.1 overs,this is worryingly slow.

Root 3 runs from 22 balls FFS.

Not rotating strike enough and in danger of putting to much pressure on those to follow.

Pick up the pace before it becomes a nightmare!

I really can't see a way back. 4 down and we haven't reached a hundred yet.

Need a good over soon 15+

I will probably never see anything like this again in my life time. The game was insane

Wow wow wow what a game what an ending

Just unbelievable. I'm worn out watching!

I’ve been so nervous about this match I haven’t been able to watch it and then like a fool I turn on to see that last over start.

Terrible first and third deliveries by Archer and two awful bits of fielding by Roy but then Joffra’s final few balls and that throw by Roy and magic take by Buttler.

It’s hard being me......I can’t bring myself to watch and enjoy my teams anymore because I feel so anxious and such a jinx but I’m truly elated for the country and for everyone who was able to to feel so positive about our chances.

What does annoy me though is the common thought that the ECB are now aiming to “downgrade” our emphasis on 50 over cricket in favour of 20/20 and this ridiculous new 100 ball competition they want to push!

A ludicrous decision that needs to be reviewed and those at the top need a hard slap!!

Brilliant stuff lads....well done and thank you!

What a fantastic game cricket is. Congratulations England!!

Never thought I would be truly excited by a cricket match, but that was brilliant today.

Really happy we won and feel sorry for NZ, as it's a shi tty way to lose, although I don't think Jeffrey Archer (a man of many talents and colours) was a wide.

Now let's stuff those aussie c???? 5-0.

The greatest game of cricket of all time I'm ecstatic that we won & feeling so proud of the boys . But I also feel sorry for New Zealand who bowled & fielded supremely well. 2 great teams playing the game in right spirit to , wonderful stuff .

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)