+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Lee to sell Nice ???

Mr Lee to sell Nice ???

According to early information, an offer was forwarded by the English billionaire Jim Ratcliffe, which would have been accepted by the Sino-American owners of the Gym.

The amount of this large-scale financial transaction has not revealed but could exceed 100 million.

OGC Nice has never been so close to falling under the British flag.

GG unavailable for comment

Maybe he was sent there to broker the sale, rather like I think he was sent here to effect the sale from PC to Lee and Co ( sounds like a Jeans company)........
    Wouldn’t surprise me one bit, nor would it surprise me to see him back here in a few weeks brokering the sale of a Championship club.

Go on then SB ........... Get that telephone conversation transcribed ....!

I don't think you're far off the mark there Jules.

I think we might be sold again too. I just hope it's to a rich Arab that wants Premier League football.

On the flip side Chien and Conway might want all their eggs in one basket and to make Barnsley their main football venture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I don't think you're far off the mark there Jules.

I think we might be sold again too. I just hope it's to a rich Arab that wants Premier League football.

On the flip side Chien and Conway might want all their eggs in one basket and to make Barnsley their main football venture.
    I'll save SB the trouble

No way they’ll be selling yet, if they left now won’t have made owt.
    Can see the rest with GG having legs though

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'll save SB the trouble

Top Quality that Exile.....!

Dog has £30 million in the bank from surpluses on transfer deals during 2018/19.

It was undisclosed what he bought OGC Nice for but I would bet a Percy Turner Pooark Pie it wo significantly less than the £100 milion + being offered. The value of land and buildings alone has rocketed in the last three years on the Nice Riviera.

Dog's much hyped "investment" of the new training facility--a 47 bedroom complex with catering kitchen,meeting rooms,gym, admin area,reception area and outdoor leisure area built on land given free by Nice Council could well have potential for other uses given that Dog has a huge hotel / leisure portfolio.

I have received "dog's abuse" (see worra did there) from certain posters about being wary of Dog. "Beware of the Dog" signs are flying off the shelves in Happy Valley.

Watch this space.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 04-06-2019 at 07:16 AM.

" Dog lead (noortis that ) Reds to Plemiership , wen ? A dunt no ,

Getfootballnewsfrance.com say it was bought for £20 million and includes ‘an envelope of funds’ for immediate investment for 80%

Dog is apparently gerrin peed off with the OGC Nice fans because they are criticising him for lack of investment in the team and the lack of information about how club profits are being used. Am wi Dog on this wun, the ungrateful buggers. Ad be lookin to sell up n'all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast