+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Getting worried about Mings now but according to the Star, we have Cahill in the bag...hes coming home.

Will probably be Mings and Cahill then.

I would be happy with mings cahill and chester with Targett and Guilbert as Wing Backs? Both are excellent crossers of the ball.
    3-5-2 formation??

Don't forget Hause.

442 for me

Butland
    Elmo/Gulibert Mings Cahill Targett/House

Sturridge is getting mentioned again. Probably paper talk but I don't get this one. Surely he's way too injury prone and also struggled to get into poor WBA team. If he can stay fit why not but I would rather us go down the route of getting a 22/23 year old like Wesley.

Nope thats not going to happen, weve just got rid of the free riders!
    We need 2 defenders 1 midfielder a 1 forward / winger to make up the squad for sure.
    My guess is Mings, Marvalous, Maupay plus 1 from 20.
    Things have gone quiet but I am sure theres plenty going on behind the scenes, forget the paper talk. Players will be announced when an agreement has been made. Most players are back this week after extra holidays so maybe something will happen but the silence is deafening....
    Its not good for the buying club or selling club to have players rumoured to be sold or bought in preseason, its a bad mix all round. Villa have offered 15 milliom for Mings, Bournemouth are holding out for more but it looks like we wont be held to ransom for a player they didnt want, wouldnt play and couldnt play because of injuries surely they should just get the deal done now, afterall, they have already bought another CH.

Sturridge a definite no from me, agents throw out bait to the press to publicise their "stock".

If Harry Maguire is being priced at £70M then £15M for Mings looks a steal - I do feel a bit worried we won't have enough depth in the squad once the season is underway, it's an unforgiving league.

As i say, i. Sure theres plenty going and Mings going on a pre season tour is just their way of holding out for a 20 million bid, hes worth it. Deano just go and do it but put a clause in the contract, based on app and 50% sell on fee....simples!

Sky are saying £20 million fee has been agreed

When, ive heard nothing!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)