+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

This Dean out thing, im not buying it. I never once heard anyone down VP saying or mentioning it. I think some blue nose posted it on twitter so the Rag evening mail blew it up out of proportion. Yes villa fans can get Toxic, ive seen it now with oleary, Lambert, big eck and bruce but the fans can also be patient and back the manager if they see him trying. We had a lean spell, there were a few moans and groans but no Smith out, all my mates had said the same when we were midtable, oh well thats our season over with, weve got to give him time. We did and Deano surpassed everyones expectations so i hope the sh it stirrers on twitter can go back to the sty.....

At 3m Euros 19 year old Andres Martin must be worth signing with Barca, Sevilla and Real looking at bringing him into their youth set-ups.

With 6 goals in 29 games at a relegated club he could be a player with potential (maybe loan him out at first if he is not ready for first team action)

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...villa-16416631

Never heard of him but that's not saying much. Sounds like we have some good scouts now.

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    I remember Elghazi coming on as a Sub at Norwich away, he was shocking, maybe the worst individual performance I've ever seen in a Villa shirt. Somehow he got his act together and I'm guessing Dean Smith had a lot to do with that turnaround.
    Yes mate. Thought he was awesome during the finals. Very fast and will some good skills. I think he will really enjoy the PL

Just read a rumour of a 14M bid for Kalvin Phillips. Seems silly money for a Championship player.

Every signing in the prem will now be silly money, Fulham spent 100 mill and got relegated!!! Scary.

I guess it's how you spend the money that counts with wolves and Leicester as good examples of spending well. I think we got relegated after spending nearly 100m I think

5 year deal for Club Brugge, Brazilian Striker Wesley.

He is 22 years old, 6 foot 3, scored 32 goals in 102 appearances and I believe we have just bought him for a record
    £25, 000,000

He was linked to Arsenal.

Gosh! Where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Gosh! Where did that come from?
    That is what makes it exciting. It also makes me laugh when people, especially on FB are saying we should go for such and such, it's always the same old names.

I've never heard of him or seen him play but I am Chuffed if this is true! We have some amazing scouts

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)