+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Are you being serious about turnz
    Yes but shhhh.

It's what I've heard. I hope it's correct - it's a good source.

Hope your right. 27m sounds a bit steep considering dunk is 30m apparently. Not complaining though because long term he would be good value.
    Mings in 36 hours and 40m on two centre backs. We mean business

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    We've signed Tyrone. 12.5m and a 5 year deal. Announcement within 36 hours
    Come on Sam, you really in the know or you taking a wild guess, i know Mings is back, hes been spotted at Gatwick airport the weekend.

Hause just signed

Mings???

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    We've signed Tyrone. 12.5m and a 5 year deal. Announcement within 36 hours
    That would be awesome. Both would be awesome. Hope your source is awesome too.

Will soon find out. The 32 hours is up at 8pm tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    That would be awesome. Both would be awesome. Hope your source is awesome too.
    ... I'm afraid it was more of a sauce than a source... I may have had a little too many beers and typed up what I'd read from some chap I don't know off the Internet and took it as gospel...

However, if it is announced before 8pm tonight then I will come and delete this message so I look like the smart arse I tried to be 😎

Well you might be right. We're apparently offering 8m for Turnz. I think he might be a bit more than that. Hope it's true. I think Mings will come. The continuity of having that pair next season would be perfect. Hause knows them both as well. Hopefully with a better keeper and defensive midfielder supporting them.

Guess the player...

????? footballing idol is Zinedine Zidane.[34] He stated that he "can play out wide or as a number 10, but my favoured position is striker. I like to play down the middle and use my pace to get in behind defences" and "I’m used to looking after the ball and holding off defenders

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)