+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Delph for 8-9m. We should sign him before Everton do. Controversial but a no brainer for footballing reason and a realistic target.

Bongo, we have been here before, weve dedicated a whole thread to it. No no no no no, even if he was a free agent, i would say no! He turned his back on us in the most disgusting way, he is a judas and a snake. He can kiss my arse.
    Now stop it, smith is a villa fan and would not let him back in....

I want him

Delph was duped into signing then we sold Benteke, he knew we'd go down and had a chance to better himself. Like Downing the club looked after him through injury and that sticks in the throat, too toxic a situation for our fans to forgive him.

I disagree. He always gave 100% and would do it again. Once he got through a couple of abusive matches he would be loved again.

Gone to Everton now so we missed out there.

They are welcome to him, i bet he spends most of the season on the treatment table. Missed out? I dont think so, dodged a bullet more like. Snake, would never be welcome back!

Sky sources reporting Villa have agreed a deal worth more than £11m with Club Brugge for midfielder Marvelous Nakamba.

He played for Zimbabwe in AFCON

Douglas signed, Marvelous pending.

In June 2015, Perin suffered a shoulder injury which kept him out until the following October. Then in April 2016 he ruptured a cruciate ligament, doing the same in January 2017. In April of this year he picked up a shoulder injury which is expected to see him out until November.

No thanks.

Go get Butland

Wow, is it Christmas Mother.....

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)