+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Well if we were to sanction 25mill on Tammy then why not. Tammy staying at Chelski been as they have a transfer embargo!
    Just sign mings and i will be happy, everything else is a bonus.......oh happy daze.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    5 year deal for Club Brugge, Brazilian Striker Wesley.

He is 22 years old, 6 foot 3, scored 32 goals in 102 appearances and I believe we have just bought him for a record
    £25, 000,000

He was linked to Arsenal.

On Official site Villa confirm the transfer of Wesley subject to clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Should get that as he has played in champions and Europa league

it's great news. It shows that our scouts are doing their job if we have never heard of them... Much better than re-signing old villans for stupid money.

Quote Originally Posted by mondaze View Post
    it's great news. It shows that our scouts are doing their job if we have never heard of them... Much better than re-signing old villans for stupid money.
    Spot on. There's only 1 ex Villan I want - Gary Cahill.

But apparently we are in for Lewis Dunk today...

FOR 30 MILLION POUNDS!!!

A CENTRE HALF!!!

I blame Many City for defenders being VALUED!!

We didn't know Benteke until he signed. Let's hope he turns out as good or better.
    I was starting to panic when names like charlie Austin and Daniel Sturridge getting floated about.

Small minded agents trying to hussle a new deal on their deadwood!
    There is obviously a very serious plan going on down the Church, we just need to keep calm, not get too excited, i know weve been on a slide for 10 years but please keep calm . ..no sod it, lets all go flippin crazy, drink, dance, be merry well Happy. Its turning out to be another Calsberg day.
    We splash the cash....
    Monk threatens to leave over Jota......
    Bog rolls employ Bilic and then he told, no money for transfers, got to sell....

Oh happy daze......

This Wesley bloke looks a bit of a unit too. Dunk would be a great coupe! Living the dream again!

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgYxp9u1ZA

Reminds me of Carew.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)