+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Very true Picasso. I do worry about our centre backs. If anything happened to Mings we have a very young paring of Hause and Konsa. I'm a bit unsure about Chester. I guess the plan is to let them develop as the season goes on and hopefully reap the benefits late on. A bit like we did with Hause last season.
    Chessie when fit can do the business, look how many clean sheets we had when he played with JT, he played twice a week with a big injury last season because Bruce messed up big time. Up front worries me and Conor at the top level is a question mark, I for one hope he makes the position his own.

Douglas Luis from Man City currently on loan at Gerona.....15 million. This will end the search for an over priced phillips of Leeds utd

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Douglas Luis from Man City currently on loan at Gerona.....15 million. This will end the search for an over priced phillips of Leeds utd
    Sky source saying Villa will need to get a work permit for him.

Sky source again - Villa have agreed with Reims to sign centre back Bjorn Engels.

Re Phillips “reported” price of £30 million, its "Maldito Estúpido"

Phillips is effective deployed in front of the back 4 - he was one of a few who managed to nullify Grealish last term

If Villa get Douglas Luis it might prove our best summer signing not too happy with reported Munychester Citeh by back clause though

This lad is some player

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/1...te-aston-vill/

Sight upgrade on Whelan then haha.
    Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I'm happy because I know we will have about 5 more I think. Winger keeper centre back striker and a defensive mid.
    We needed these players so far just to stand still. I wonder if our 1st 11 is better than the one that beat Derby now?
    With Trezeguet, Engels and Luiz close to signing that leaves a goalkeeper and a winger from your list and the window closes 5pm thursday 8th August.

I thought trezeguet is a winger?
    Top striker needed now. It's like Christmas

Oops my mistake should be striker

But was thinking Maupay can play as a winger and attacking midfielder as well as striker (Kodja also winger and striker) for £15m we would have plenty of options up front.

Maupay has to be No.1 target once 3 deals are sorted (leaving just the keeper situation to be sorted by 8th August) any other signing after that are a bonus

I would be happy with that. At this rate I would be surprised if it's Gabriel Jesus

Connor signs new extension to his contract, the midfield is hitting up....

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)