+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

Its the usual report, Utd think they just have to click their fingers and its done. Solksjar is trying to build a new youthful team but so are we. As ive said before, utd aint such a good pull anymore, are they? They have been in turmoil with the fans ever since Sir Alex left.
    Could do with a statement from our owners like, fcuk off, we do t need your money. Every player has his price, and if an unknown from palace can demand a fee of 50, then utd can come back with 100M. To us he is priceless.
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 30-06-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Don’t think our owners are short of a bob or two so Utd can offer all they like. We’re more interested in building a team. If he’s going to go it will be because he wants to. Hopefully he feels the Villa love.

50m is peanuts compared to the cost of relegation

So far our best 11 is something like this.

Steer
    Elmo Chester Hause Targett

Jota Grealish Hoŕhane Mcginn Green
    Wesley

Holding midfielder, striker and centre back desperately needed. We look worse than last year so far.

Mings on his way, out in portugal with DS while Bournemouth return to PST without him.......expect sky to announce it soon.

I read that too Dave. Sounds like were finally getting our man. Still need another centre back though. My only concern with Mings is his injury record.

You missed out El Ghazi Bong, better than Green who I don't think will make it in the PL but I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Elmo for me will be out-paced at this level, he's had a good run in the side at Championship level and done us proud. Chezzie at his best would cope well but he's not the same player so we definitely need more depth at the back. Busy month ahead for Deano and the boys, first game is 10th August

I forgot about Ghazi and the right back we brought last year that's joining us. Can't remember his name. I agree about Chester. Definatly more quality needed but it seems the club has it in hand

Maybe the back line will read:
    Butland
    Guilbert
    Mings
    Chester
    Targett
    ?????

Ps Elghazi has pace and trickery, he may get us a few penalties if he goes direct into the box, theres strickly no contact in the prem!!

Chester will be back up for sure. I can't see us not signing Mings and another centre back. I have a feeling even Hause will be picked before Chester now.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)