+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Notts court number

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Gordon Bennett... there's actually an official statement from the club now! The silence is broken...ish. Whatever next?

"Notts County have this morning been given more time to settle their debt to HMRC.

The High Court have adjourned the case until 10 July in recognition of the ongoing takeover process.

Notts fully understand supporters’ frustrations and concerns surrounding the club’s ownership situation but stress that strict confidentiality measures must be adhered to in order to ensure a deal is completed professionally and in line with all regulations.

As soon as the club are in a position to comment further, a statement will be released."

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...utcome-050619/
    Wonder if any Notts fans were in attendance??? Would there have been any half and half scarves on sale???

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    That's OK then. Everything should be wrapped up in 7-10 days anyway.
    2pm press conference step aside. We have a new kid on the block now 7-10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    2pm press conference step aside. We have a new kid on the block now 7-10 days.
    Are they calendar days, working days, martian days or lunar days?

Looney days...

"I am lead to believe that the take over will be sorted within a fortnight. I am 95% sure"

Mr P Trembling
    Last edited by gunthorpepie; 05-06-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    That has now officially become part of Notts County folklore. Along with, 'Press conference at 2pm' and the unforgettable, 'inbarrassing'.

'Up chit creek without a saddle' is another and Saky Sports, any more?
    Source/sauce

I had an update of the court hearing via an email today from Notts,it's the first correspondence that I've received from them in about two years,I presume that it's because I've not renewed my season ticket yet

Biblical.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Bloody hell. How can it still be a month off?

Whatever happens, I think we have to face it that next season will be write-off. We'll be so far behind every other team in our preparation and recruitment that we'll do well to not go down again.
    All will be fine. As long as the takeover is completed 7-10 days before the start of the season.

Joking aside I guess we just don't know what is going off behind the scenes and if there are strict confidentiality agreements in place we will just have to wait and see how things unravel over the next month.

The HMRC wolf has been pushed away from the door so to speak for now.

I guess the next milestone will be the National League AGM and what happens at that?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    All will be fine. As long as the takeover is completed 7-10 days before the start of the season.

Joking aside I guess we just don't know what is going off behind the scenes and if there are strict confidentiality agreements in place we will just have to wait and see how things unravel over the next month.

The HMRC wolf has been pushed away from the door so to speak for now.

I guess the next milestone will be the National League AGM and what happens at that?
    If we actually start the season, I predict we'll lose 7-10 nil on the opening day.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast