+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Notts County’s proposed takeover in doubt due to ill health

Notts County’s proposed takeover in doubt due to ill health

Praps it’s really in doubt because it’s all horsechit?

Oh dear, the middle man is ill... no way can we do a deal now!

This smacks of some people piecing information together and making a whole new story. CharterHCP stated that IPSLaw is conversing with Hardy's lawyers, and all Terry Pritchard is doing is facilitating the deal, once the legalities are sorted, Terry Pritchard's job is done (if it's not done anyway now?)

I reckon they've seen that we aren't taken over yet, in high court tomorrow and found out Terry Pritchard has become ill and put it together into this story. With the amount of due diligence that this group have done, I can't for one second believe they don't have contingency in place for this eventuality?

The problem with you Chicken, is that you tend to talk too much sense and reason for this board.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    The problem with you Chicken, is that you tend to talk too much sense and reason for this board.
    Re-reading the story, it doesn’t really make much sense. If Terry Pritchard is the middle man and the deal is allegedly almost done, you’d imagine there are ways around his illness, as unfortunate as it is. Curious and curiouser...

Let’s hope we don’t get a hanging judge tomorrow, or we’re done for.

Don’t worry it’s Judge Jeffries in court tomorrow.

I still think we're being conned as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Don’t worry it’s Judge Jeffries in court tomorrow.
    Judge Dread. You are sentenced to 400 years and 500 lashes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX8USu78E7E

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Re-reading the story, it doesn’t really make much sense. If Terry Pritchard is the middle man and the deal is allegedly almost done, you’d imagine there are ways around his illness, as unfortunate as it is. Curious and curiouser...

Let’s hope we don’t get a hanging judge tomorrow, or we’re done for.
    I would have thought his job is pretty much done at this stage. Price agreed (allegedly), not it's with the lawyers to finalise the details (allegedly) - what more can Pritchard do.

I'm starting to think that it won't happen, for one reason or another, but I doubt it'll be because one person got ill.

All the best to him, of course.