+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT) left wing extremists

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    If the propaganda against an individual is damming then he has powerful enemies - and as the media is controlled by the "right" then it probably means he's got a point....so to speak.

Always watch the timing these facts that adversely affect individuals and / or organisations - smoke and mirrors for those that believe the 5hit the media turn out.

DYOR and look for the beneficiary of such miss-information.

And don't be so bloody naive.
    Not sure what your talking about but this video was posted by a spectator and has been retweeted by many people. Bury your head in sand all you want but I hate all forms of hate speech and violence (includeing milkshake attacks) my Nan always told me if you don’t agree with someone agree to disagree.

Part of me wonders if the reason for all the hate is the media fueling it on news.

Btw I believe in evidence

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I see the usual suspects have been at the daily fail website again...
    Firstly, the woman in question didn't do herself, or her movement any favours, and really there's no need for that behaviour, by the same token, nobody was hurt, I could mention the trump fan who carried a knife and used it to puncture the inflatable trump(cutting herself in the process) but that would be a leftie snowflake moaning again wouldn't it.... Judging by the apology, she was quite frank and honest with it so ought to be given the benefit, in this case.
    From what I saw there was a very large protest, and typical of those on here to try and play it down, but heyho.
    Yeah I saw that about the balloon, not sorry it was popped but if they got a bloody hand for wielding a knife well that’s karma. Btw the trump fan was arrested.
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 04-06-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Not sure what your talking about but this video was posted by a spectator and has been retweeted by many people. Bury your head in sand all you want but I hate all forms of hate speech and violence .
    Isn't this one form of hate speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Isn't this one form of hate speech?
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Today there was a small protest down London about trumps visit at a time of remembrance to those who died 75 years ago, why am I posting this because some mob decided to surround this trump supporter and yell in his face nazi scum followed by a milkshake being thrown at him and them laughing at him after he’s assaulted. Video is below if you want to watch it.

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/st...889399808?s=21

Later she was found on twitter and confronted by people online, after many hours after the incident she put out this hollow reply out.

https://twitter.com/siobhangrrargh/s...561908226?s=21

(I am very sorry for my behaviour today. I should have protested peacefully & I didn't, & I regret that. I've let myself down & I do understand that fully. There are two sides to every story, but my actions were my own, & that's on me.
    Please leave my family & friends out if it.)

I am posting this not so you can stalk this vile creature but to raise awareness of left wing extremists
    Disgusting but typical of certain fractions of our population!!!

Certain people don't like you showing support for a guy who was voted for in a democratic election.

The problem with that video is that we dont see what happend before it! It's ok taking sides but you have to have the full story not just the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    The problem with that video is that we dont see what happend before it! It's ok taking sides but you have to have the full story not just the end of it.
    Spot on Biglad. You have to try to look as objectively as possible. Something had clearly happened before to get them like that, not that I'd agree with that level of 'in yer face' aggression. A big clue was towards the end when one of the 'leftys' shouted at the other's "you're being as bad as he is".

There are other videos on the same twitter feed (of the BBC reporter it links to) that show the Trump supporters chanting loudly right in the face to anti Trump protesters who were quite passive. A racist shout appeared to be thrown by them as well which provoked a reaction, but wasn't clear what was said. Why didn't you select this show to link your post to?

To take one side over the other on the evidence seen is just ludicrous and shows that you see what you want to see.

If I was her I wouldn't apologies if I was provoked. Was she? Like mentioned unless we see the whole picture .
    Maybe she's a vile person,. Maybe she is nice and pushed over the edge.
    Bloody feminist

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If I was her I wouldn't apologies if I was provoked. Was she? Like mentioned unless we see the whole picture .
    Maybe she's a vile person,. Maybe she is nice and pushed over the edge.
    Bloody feminist
    I've personally responded aggressively in the heat of the moment and said things I've regretted when calm, even though I was provoked in the moment. Thankfully I didn't have cameras on me at the time! Haven't we all done this?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I've personally responded aggressively in the heat of the moment and said things I've regretted when calm, even though I was provoked in the moment. Thankfully I didn't have cameras on me at the time! Haven't we all done this?
    Me........never

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast