+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: South Africans to return on Monday

So whoever is ‘in the know’ and has names or ‘sources’ can you just reveal them now please? It’s got to the point where people like me are willing to ditch the whole thing.

If we have names then we can do some checking to see if the South Africans are kosher.

The future of the club is far more important than keeping sources tight.

Or alternatively we just wait and see, because there's really no choice. Whether we like it or not, the only person who can decide what happens to the club is Alan Hardy, so in that sense there's little point wasting energy and emotion on things we cannot control. It might be a good idea to reserve some of the harsher judgements on him though, because insulting people doesn't generally encourage them to see things your way.

Where have I insulted him? I haven’t in that post at all.

Secondly I don’t agree with wait and see, the Alex May stuff could have gone under the radar without the revelations and we are all better off for knowing about it.

So the more openness the better at this moment in time. I remember when people tried to shut down talk about Munto and Russ King, sometimes it’s worthwhile knowing uncomfortable truths.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    Where have I insulted him? I haven’t in that post at all.

Secondly I don’t agree with wait and see, the Alex May stuff could have gone under the radar without the revelations and we are all better off for knowing about it.

So the more openness the better at this moment in time. I remember when people tried to shut down talk about Munto and Russ King, sometimes it’s worthwhile knowing uncomfortable truths.
    Sorry, although I was replying to your post, I wasn't saying you had insulted Hardy. I was referring more generally to some of the harsher comments by certain folk on social media.

No apology needed! It’s getting late!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789