+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This abuse is not OKAY!

Unhappy This abuse is not OKAY!

Pretty crap really in this day and age, methinks...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/prem...n=true#image=1

Wilfried Zaha: 'I suffer terrible racist abuse from the stands nearly every game... why is this okay?'

it's not ok....but there's always a few idiots - at least "they" - don't have the Power to destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

I make you right it is pretty crap in this day and age BT.

But as I said on another Racist thread, you will never stop racism as there are always some folk who don't know their arse from their elbow.

But all of them, Sterling, Rose, Zaha and others speaking out about it isn't going to make it go away IMO, better to just ignore it, pocket the money and let your Football do the talking, I don't like racist folk at all, of which there are many both black and white, complaining about it gives the aggressor the benefit of knowing his verbal sh!te is having an effect which will make him spout his bile even more.

It’s not you r right Bt

People have called me fat , inbred , sheep sha—er
    And I have friends who are Irish who have been subject to thick paddy etc etc
    I’ve had kids play football for me who were subject to the ginger jokes

We’ve all had it and will all continue to get it , doesn’t make it right agreed.

What will we do stop everything everyone says , people are stupid and tribal still a lot of them

I don’t know how you will ever stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I make you right it is pretty crap in this day and age BT.

But as I said on another Racist thread, you will never stop racism as there are always some folk who don't know their arse from their elbow.

But all of them, Sterling, Rose, Zaha and others speaking out about it isn't going to make it go away IMO, better to just ignore it, pocket the money and let your Football do the talking, I don't like racist folk at all, of which there are many both black and white, complaining about it gives the aggressor the benefit of knowing his verbal sh!te is having an effect which will make him spout his bile even more.
    Welcome back Alto, did you enjoy your jollies?

Welcome back Alto, did you enjoy your jollies?
    Yes thanks BT, a heat wave between 32 and 38 which was O.K. for Matron laying in the sun all day but too much for me, was able to relax, drive to a few different places and read a few books.

Nice to see you back posting Alto,you have been Missed..Hope you had a great holiday mate..

Thanks Alf, no doubt you are still on your yearly jaunt, let me know if you travel near me or Weeley and I'll come and have a look at ya

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Thanks Alf, no doubt you are still on your yearly jaunt, let me know if you travel near me or Weeley and I'll come and have a look at ya
    Big discounts available to get your drive tarmacked Alto!

Welcome back Alto!

You lads do more miles than Halley's Comet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)