+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Shaming their nation again.

O/T Shaming their nation again.

Portugal take the lead v the Swiss and their supporters celebrate in the fan zone in Porto,English animals who had been taunting the locals launch a full scale bottle attack on an area where men,women and children were dining or watching the game on the big screen's.
    Earlier the English were singing the 10 German bombers song which includes the words,The RAF from ENGLAND shot them down,my late uncle served in the RAF and reached officer rank,he was fae Mid Craigie no England.Having had the misfortune to serve some of my army career amongst them i can confirm they are an arrogant race who treat most other nations with contempt.
    I still for the life of me will never understand why 55% of my nation decided that being ruled by one of the most hated country's in the world was the better option,FACT.

The English are generally despised across Europe because of their Little Englander attitudes. Having worked in England I can definitely confirm that arrogance and xenophobia exists.
    As a Scot I'm welcomed here in Spain and I make a point of introducing myself as a Scot wherever I travel so as not to be confused with "them".

Got me out of a tight spot during the Falklands war too. 5 on 2 of us quickly turned to 7 guys having a drink together.

Sadly I have to use the same tactic here.

And as usual, "the police started it and were over the top". "We were just sitting minding our own business when the police attacked us". You can hear the excuses already.
    Not saying that Scotland fans are angels, we do tend to act like arses at times but we generally don't have the tendency to attack the locals or police.
    Don't know if the ban on English teams in Europe years ago had any effect, or, is it a new generation of idiots?

FIFA would be best employing no more than 50 Russian hooligans and transport them into any area where the English are congregating, this would definitely have a very calming and sobering effect on proceedings, problem solved!

Being a United and an England fan always good to get another anti English rant.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1909 View Post
    In my experience it's a minority so don't be taking it personally

Anti English hooligan. You'll find that when the sevco fans rioted in Manchester they were roundly condemned for their actions on this site. Gunboat is right, they have embarrassed the English nation with their actions in Porto, just as us Scots were embarrassed by the sevco fans in Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    FIFA would be best employing no more than 50 Russian hooligans and transport them into any area where the English are congregating, this would definitely have a very calming and sobering effect on proceedings, problem solved!

The Tartan Army have proved time and again to be the calming influence on England football supporters. They disappear when the kilt appears.

There is no rant just a statement of FACT,more trouble today by the way and probably more to come.There will be no trouble in Brussels regardless of the result,FACT.We do not look down on other nation's like the English do,we do not think we are better than them,we do not think they should learn to speak English,We do not sing German Bomber songs at home or abroad.
    We do not kid on that we won the 2nd world war when that was decided in Stalingrad,but we DO hero worship the 51st Highland Division who carried on fighting the Germans whilst the rest of the BEF were on the beaches at Dunkirk waiting to be rescued,FACT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)