+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Shaming their nation again.

In a speech given by Charles de Gaulle in 1942 he said,"For my part,i can say that the comradeship of arms,sealed on the battlefield of Abbeville in May-June 1940,between the French armoured division,which i had the honour to command ,and the GALLANT 51st Highland Division,played its part in the decision i made to continue the fight at the side of the allies come what may.
    De Gaulle then quoted the motto of the French Royal bodyguard to describe the Highlanders,Garde Ecossaise, "omni modo fidelis."
    It translates to Faithful in every way,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1909 View Post
    Being a United and an England fan always good to get another anti English rant.
    I don't think it can be called a rant when he's just telling the truth. More trouble tonight no doubt after the humping from the Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I don't think it can be called a rant when he's just telling the truth. More trouble tonight no doubt after the humping from the Dutch.
    Its funny listening to Talk Sport's take on the riot in Porto,i sometimes work 14 hour shifts and always have my radio on,so yesterday morning they were saying that hundred's of English fans were involved in disorder,however just before kick off tonight Mark Saggers was drooling over the massive English support in the stadium and said it was just a couple of fans that had been out of order!.
    There is no doubt that Joseph Goebbels would have been impressed with the Talk Sport spin and it is worth remembering that Hitler and the Nazi's copied the English concentration camp's that they invented during the Boer War,our race invent the telephone,TV and Penicillin and the English give us slavery and the concentration camp,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its funny listening to Talk Sport's take on the riot in Porto,i sometimes work 14 hour shifts and always have my radio on,so yesterday morning they were saying that hundred's of English fans were involved in disorder,however just before kick off tonight Mark Saggers was drooling over the massive English support in the stadium and said it was just a couple of fans that had been out of order!.
    There is no doubt that Joseph Goebbels would have been impressed with the Talk Sport spin and it is worth remembering that Hitler and the Nazi's copied the English concentration camp's that they invented during the Boer War,our race invent the telephone,TV and Penicillin and the English give us slavery and the concentration camp,FACT.
    Wouldn’t go delving too much into the slavery bit Gunboat. Many Scots were involved in the trade and ensured the slaves were kept under the boot in the USA. In fact something like 65% of the founder members of the Ku Klux Klan were Scottish, they took the decision to form the KKK in a bid to make sure slaves were never in a position to threaten landowners right to rule, and also continue the use of free labour which made them very rich. And if I remember correctly it was a Scotsman who penned the saying ‘every hoose should hae ain’ meaning a slave. Not very pleasant reading but true nonetheless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)