+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women’s World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Id be very worried though just in case the England birds did beat the England blokes, we'd never hear the last of it.

Don't think there would be much in it! The men play like girls anyway, especially Dele Ali who is a horrible t wat!

I am afraid I find women's football embarrassing to watch. The goalkeepers must all have been hatched from a Scottish egg and sperm as they are so bad. A cross somewhere between Jim Herriott (for our older posters) and Paul Crichton at the end of their careers. As for demanding parity with men, I am with Dubbag and would rather the men's money be reduced to what the women earn as there aint any footballer in the past or present or future deserving of £5,000 a week for kicking a ball about let alone £50,000-£500,000. Gayle kicked the ball into net 22 times for us and earned £220,000 a month for it and he is near the bottom of Premiership wage earners. Its bloody obscene.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Don't think there would be much in it! The men play like girls anyway, especially Dele Ali who is a horrible t wat!
    When he occasionally does summat right for us/England, Im ok with him. But I agree the rest of the time Dele Alli comes across as somebody who is desperate for a smack in the face, and hes had no takers so far!.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I am afraid I find women's football embarrassing to watch. The goalkeepers must all have been hatched from a Scottish egg and sperm as they are so bad. A cross somewhere between Jim Herriott (for our older posters) and Paul Crichton at the end of their careers. As for demanding parity with men, I am with Dubbag and would rather the men's money be reduced to what the women earn as there aint any footballer in the past or present or future deserving of £5,000 a week for kicking a ball about let alone £50,000-£500,000. Gayle kicked the ball into net 22 times for us and earned £220,000 a month for it and he is near the bottom of Premiership wage earners. Its bloody obscene.

Sam Johnstone must have been hatched from a Scottish egg too therefore! As for some of the girl players - they are better by a country mile than HRK and can control the ball a hundred times better than Burke!

Also many of the girls have far more energy than Livermore who ( poor t wat ) is always so so tired! None of the young girls either have great big egos or heads like Berahino and Berahino ( mark 2 ) Harper who has proved f uckall to me apart from having some talent but also at a young age - up his arse!

The England girls team are also managed by someone who has been there and worn the t shirt! Shan probably wore the t shirt with his experience with the academy! Still no decent manager for feck sake!!!

Lai out! We also have a couple of c unts called Dowling and Jenkins who want to interview every manager in the UK and most likely will turn back to Appleton or Shan! We are a laughing stock and far more embarrassing than a girls team.
    Last edited by baggieal; 09-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.

In the pub last night a mate was saying that he could see the day when women would beat men at football. I said i have never been a gambler but i would happily take that bet.
    Nothing to do about me being chauvinistic or that women of less ability, it's about the physical strength of the species. A good big un is better than a gud little un.

Just had a look through some of the women's squads for the World Cup.

Crikey there's some right hippocrocagorrillapigs.

Click onto the link for the Thai team, there's definitely more cocks than hens in that lot .

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/...player-by-team
    Last edited by Albionic68; 10-06-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    When they can generate the finances and the interest that the male game can, then fair enough, but not until.
    To be honest I have little or no interest myself.
    or you have to pay equal amounts to watch.

Minimum of £76 to watch Euro 2020 mens semi (and probably won't be England) and over £800 (wtf) for a Cat 1 Final Ticket. They will all go.
    Cost of ticket to watch 'The Lionesses' in the WC £12. There will be loads of empty seats. Equality my @rse.

Thought id take a look at the England game against Argie. 35 mins gone and an Argie player commits a foul by attempting to pull down the England players shorts. 43 mins gone and an Argie player as gone down with cramp. Several of the so called players are having trouble adjusting their hairbands.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Thought id take a look at the England game against Argie. 35 mins gone and an Argie player commits a foul by attempting to pull down the England players shorts. 43 mins gone and an Argie player as gone down with cramp. Several of the so called players are having trouble adjusting their hairbands.
    Two player’s husbands have just turned up asking where their tea is!

What I don't understand is that we are now in June, the height of the cricket season, yet on the news, especially the BBC, no surprise there, the women's football takes preference over the men's World Cup Cricket competition. On some news reports they've not even mentioned the cricket! I would have thought that the majority of viewers are more interested in men's cricket than the women's football team. I certainly am. Another example of the media 'pushing' minority interest over that of the mainstream.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)